When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Screws

martijnp

Hi guys, 

Unfortunately the crown of my AP Schumi felt off, there are two of these screws left. I'm looking to get 3 other ones so I can repair the crown. Does anybody have a spare of these (super)small screws or does anybody know where I can buy them?

Thanks in advance,

Martijn

35n4m7o.jpg2wrn4wh.jpg

I've had (a little) success in the past going to a friendly optician who lets me rummage through his 'odd screw box'. In fact I need to go again as I've a few screws missing from various watches. 

Get in contact with Domi. I bet he's got tons :)

Thanks for the tip Doc, was already planning to ship the watch out to SSTEEL! :)

I've had (a little) success in the past going to a friendly optician who lets me rummage through his 'odd screw box'. In fact I need to go again as I've a few screws missing from various watches. 

That's actually a great idea! Thanks buddy!

I have emailed my rep parts guys for you Mart ;)  I will let you know, but I would hazard a guess the factory will only want to sell a complete crown.

Thank you kindly mate for checking with your guy. Like you know, I want to send the watch over to you but I was hoping to get some mini screws before the complete crown option.. Let me know what your guy said. I will email you tomorrow about this watch ;)