When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Choose My Next Rep!

GetReplicaWatches

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

I thought I'd treat myself to a new rep, however, I thought I'd make it a little more interesting and let you guys choose. The most 'votes' wins, and I'll buy it. I only have a few rules:

• Must be from Joshua at PerfectClones
  • Must be $300 or under

Other than that, cast your recommendations! I'll put the most mentioned models and names into a 'poll'

Let's see what I end up with haha!

Not The Sound rude but come on its pretty lame choose what you want why Should we Waste our time browsing PC for you this is kinda what is The best sub question just In a more complicated way 

what is The best rep under 300 from PC question 

do your own research buy what you Like 

maybe narrow it Down to a couple and ask again 

• Like 1

Not The Sound rude but come on its pretty lame choose what you want why Should we Waste our time browsing PC for you this is kinda what is The best sub question just In a more complicated way 

what is The best rep under 300 from PC question 

do your own research buy what you Like 

maybe narrow it Down to a couple and ask again 

I wasn't asking for 'the best' anything. I was just asking for input to see if there's perhaps some weird and wonderful suggestions. I'm not bothered about researching the 'best' anything.

Thought it might be interesting for some people to have an input.

Edited by GetReplicaWatches

Okay then, may I suggest this one as you've not given any hint as to your taste/style/preferences. :D

http://www.pf-818.com/-p-2232.html

If no one else suggests anything are you still going to buy it? lol

And for those too lazy to click the link........

image.jpg

• Like 1

Okay then, may I suggest this one as you've not given any hint as to your taste/style/preferences. :D

http://www.pf-818.com/-p-2232.html

If no one else suggests anything are you still going to buy it? lol

And for those too lazy to click the link........

image.jpg

That's the idea! haha.

Admittedly, if this just becomes a huge [censored] take to make me buy the ugliest watch possible, I may retract my statement, before I end up with a Thomas the Tank Engine watch :p

That's the idea! haha.

Admittedly, if this just becomes a huge [censored] take to make me buy the ugliest watch possible, I may retract my statement, before I end up with a Thomas the Tank Engine watch :p

I agree with @Ezio.

If you already have a pre conceived notion of what's ugly and what's not, and would retract your statement based on the result of the "poll", then your original intention is contradicted.

Just choose what you like, and yes if I get to vote I would second kernow' choice of that avocado prada watch.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather