When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG browser prolems?

martijnp

Since a couple of weeks I've got some problems with RWG in combination with my browser. When I'm at the office I work with Google Chrome and that works fine. When I'm at home I work on an iMac with Safari. When I'm going to RWG the forum keeps loading but doesn't start up. I have to log in with Chrome at home and it works fine.

Any idea what the problem might be? 

Thanks in advance! 

Mine works okay on iPhone and iPad, both with safari. The only issue I have is replying to threads. Sometimes the reply/text box disappears. 

I don't have any problems loading the site, but man it is slow as molasses on Safari for me. Every time I go to the next page of a thread I have to refresh for it to load and almost every process is a few seconds delayed. Is there any way for a member to change the theme they see like on other forums?

rwgforum.net has been down for a while for me. At first my bookmark would redirect me to rwg.cc, but then it stopped so I had to remove my old bookmark and update it with the new one of rwg.cc