When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger Seawolf V2 is not Avenger II Seawolf

tyrantblade

Man, you just won't give it a rest will you!! I believe that you are rapidly approaching that tipping point here where the mods will have enough and you will add this RWG to the ever growing list of forums where you are no longer welcome.

What you are demonstrating is not educational, more like an irrational obsession which is not appropriate behavior. Why are you going on and on about a particular brand here in the general discussion forum, when the brand forum would be a more appropriate venue, although I seriously doubt that you would garner much sympathy from the "Breitling Boys" on that forum either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are you confrontational? You have the answers: from members here and elsewhere, others you have researched yourself. Yet you still provoke members by your attitude and name calling. 

You do realise members have no control of what the factories produce so why the continual bitching?

Look, nobody here cares if the avenger seawolf is not a... Whatever v2 whatever. Lol.

The only avenger I care about is probably Thor and possibly Incredible Hulk.

Fluffy, please stop your obsessive behavior here. Seriously, you're making me hate breitlings and you're giving the brand a very negative association. I do not really care if the seawolf or sealion or seagull v2 is the same as the gen. Please quit turning this place into a breitling forum. Or at least contain your fanatical obsessions in the breitling section where those interested can read your posts.

You probably need a doctor and I think that you've outstayed your welcome here.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

13 hours ago, kernow said:

lol, no the cat is just traumatised. I've read somewhere the gull actually survived a hawk attack.  

Edit, just for continuity. 

image.jpg

I thought this thread is about the seawolf not some seagull. Reported you accordingly (for exemplary behavior on how to deal with a obsessed moron)