When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick question

Ezio

Quick question did we lose our Chatbox ?? 

Wanted to ask if Anyone Wanted some gen sea dweller 4K parts but it seems its gone 

just before Anyone go rampage about backdoor sales i Would have made a sales topic but just Wanted to see if Any of our members Wanted such a Thing instead of selling on gen forums 

It is gone. I had no impute on it, this being said it was rarely used here if you go on other boards it is going constantly but we tended not to use it even on our busiest days , so if asked I would have said no big deal anyway.

Ezio sorry to say my friend your example here although I know you would have put up a thread is one reason I'm glad it's gone. You put out a feeler then someone sees it PMs me " backdoor sale a no-no", I PM you then you say no problem I'll only sell them in a thread (blah blah blah all of us) . I do not need the headache guys, it may seem little to you but I am one man and there are a lot of you.

I understand Mike its just i Would have rather offered Them to our fellow members without too much hassle on myself 

put yes it was kinda dead our Chatbox 

thanks for The info