When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unavailable pages

kernow

Since the server move (if that's the correct expression), there are lots of historic links that don't work. For example, I was looking at some collections earlier - www.rwgforum.net/topic/155010-jaeger-lecoultre-master-compressor-navy-seals-automatic-diver

- and it's unavailable.

However if you replace the "rwgforum.net" with "rwg.cc" all is good again. 

www.rwg.cc/topic/155010-jaeger-lecoultre-master-compressor-navy-seals-automatic-diver

Sorry if it's been posted before, or if I'm trying to teach people to suck eggs, it's just that there is a wealth of information here that should be available to all. Hope that helps :) 

• Like 1

If people could make lists of the orphaned links and send them to the Mods, we can edit and fix them.

I know if you enter either in your browser's URL bar it's supposed to auto redirect. Unsure why it won't work the way you showed.

My main gripe is that if I go to a thread from 'Unread Content', it foes to the first page of the thread (instead of the last unread post)... then, if I click on >> to go to the end, it just hangs as below photo... The only way to get to the last page in the topic is to refresh the link to the last page.

win.thumb.PNG.cf11774ec6b48939a925c609d1

Same problem as swdivad. If a topic has more than one page, I cannot click to the next page. If I do, the next page will only display the header and "loading" at the bottom. To display the next page, I have to go back to the topic listing and click on the page directly.

One trick I found with this new (horrible) version of the forum software... in the topics list of Unread Content, there's a "bullet" in front of the title. If it's a round bullet then it's new to you. If it's a "star" then click it to go to the newest unread post.