When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag 1887

Tagman1

http://www.intime.co/tag-heuer/2368-carrera-cal1887-chronograph-41mm-ss-v6f-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-cal1887.html

Hi guys , on my way from ordering the above watch from intime,can anyone give me any advice on what to look out for, they seem like an honest bunch, letting me know they are stock photos but can expect same quality, any advice welcome.

Kind regards 

Tagman1

Edited by Tagman1

I haven't personally bought from intime yet, they have a good reputation so you should be okay. Maybe search the Tag forum for threads on the model. I'm not a big Tag fan, but I do like the old Heuer watches and like the look of this. I can't say how accurate it is to the gen. Best thing is blow up the pictures of the rep and gen on your computer, study the details see if you can live with it. In the end it only really matters what you think. Small details at X300 magnification aren't so noticeable in normal wear and most people don't know as much about watches as we do anyway. I see you have already bought reps, so you have some idea. If it's a while since you last bought you will notice the improvement in quality. I did when I got back into reps a couple of years ago.

The A7750 is reasonable and can be repaired. It is a Chinese clone of the ETA 7750 movement. Worst case scenario or upgrade if you wish, it could be replaced by the Swiss movement. Mechanically there is no reason this watch won't be with you for life.

Edited by Sogeha
Additional information

Ryan at Intime has been  set up here as a trusted dealer. If he has the watch you are looking for, he is a good guy to deal with. Please mention that you are on RWG when you order. It helps us when members mention this forum, as we want the dealers to know that there is business to be had here.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2016 at 2:11 PM, panerai153 said:

Ryan at Intime has been  set up here as a trusted dealer. If he has the watch you are looking for, he is a good guy to deal with. Please mention that you are on RWG when you order. It helps us when members mention this forum, as we want the dealers to know that there is business to be had here.

Thanks

Panerai there are two RWG's ,us the first one and then RWGbz so best everyone say RWGcc.