When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy For Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono

vmena

READ THIS MESSAGE AND CHECK NEW LIST-NO FURTHER POST THIS TIME- ALL INFO HERE

FINAL ROUND TO JOIN GROUP BUY TEAM

This is the list updated at 20:00 CET as promised yesterday. In this list, all people who confirmed they preferences about watch band (as well as participation) have the choice made in bold font under Remarks column. People having the Remarks cell empty, still haven’t confirmed, and therefore are not included yet in the list to send to King. I’ve already sent an individual mail to all of them ensure they answer and don not loose this opportunity.

I will wait until tomorrow noon to let them join the group. The procedure, as already explained, will be as follows:

1- I will send list of participants to King, with your nickname, forum and strap selection.

2- You will have to pay by paypal to King (I will PM to each one the King’s paypal address) stating in paypal description:

- “Group Buy”

- Nickname & Forum name

- Item: Depending what you want:

Rubber only: for standard watch with rubber strap

Rubber + SS: for standard watch with rubber strap + SS bracelet

SS only: for watch with SS bracelet only (no rubber band at all).

I have changed the original keys to facilitate King identifying the request.

Example: If you want a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono with rubber and SS bands and your nickname is THEBESTINTOWN and belong to RWI forum, write the following in paypal additional description:

Group Buy

THEBESTINTOWN, RWI

Rubber + SS

3- You make the payment and then... wait for the watch.

It is very important we don't delay payment so the operation can be done smoothly. King will not start delivering until all payments have been done to ensure the minimum amount of 10 people to keep the price. So it's up to you keep this operation in healthy status. What may happen if payments not done (or completed up to a minimum of 10)? King will let you choose standard price and watch will be shipped on individual basis or you can ask for a refund.

King will have the same list I’m posting here and will let me know about any discrepancy about what you’re asking for and what you pay. Remember:

- Rubber: 230 USD

- Rubber + SS: 255 USD

- SS only: 245 USD

Delivery for SS requests will not happen (hopefully) before January 20th.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a clear and transparent process, please, PM TO ME THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID AND AMOUNT ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.

Please, check the list and communicate any change (if any).

177733-8007.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work vmena.

Sorry to say i have one condition named "ss bracelet". :(

No problem ryaku. King is working on finding a bacelete and I'll let all of you know asap I have news. This is a message from King I've just asked her about pricing and thi is her answer:

"friend:

hi,so sorry to give you so much trouble.and more than 10pcs also usd 230/and clasp have tag logo:) because you see other sell usd 270.i discount usd40.and add usd 30's shipping.you already discount more than usd70.and group buy is best way for yours.not for me:)and frankly speaking,i also need gain money from the watch and account maybe have broken or hold in custom.so waiting for your message.if you won't order i won't angry..:) you can talk and think about it:) and now 1usd=7.77RMB(chinese)

warm regards and so thanks for your help

regards

king"

For 230 I'm in! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Huub

No problem ryaku. King is working on finding a bacelete and I'll let all of you know asap I have news. This is a message from King I've just asked her about pricing and thi is her answer:

"friend:

hi,so sorry to give you so much trouble.and more than 10pcs also usd 230/and clasp have tag logo:) because you see other sell usd 270.i discount usd40.and add usd 30's shipping.you already discount more than usd70.and group buy is best way for yours.not for me:)and frankly speaking,i also need gain money from the watch and account maybe have broken or hold in custom.so waiting for your message.if you won't order i won't angry..:) you can talk and think about it:) and now 1usd=7.77RMB(chinese)

warm regards and so thanks for your help

regards

king"

King replayed to me about the SS bracelet option:

hi,this one original not have with steel bracelet/but i already talk with factory if need pl add usd 25 for steel bracelet.and factory make not ready.need waiting 1week.

so waiting for your message

regards

king

So I understand the today she only has access to the rubber band but that the rep factory can make the SS bracelet for 25 USD. I asked her for the possibility of keeping that price for only small amount of orders for SS bracelet and some pics before order. I'll keep you informed.

hi,this one original not have with steel bracelet/but i already talk with factory if need pl add usd 25 for steel bracelet.and factory make not ready.need waiting 1week.

regards

king

So I understand the today she only has access to the rubber band but that the rep factory can make the SS bracelet for 25 USD. I asked her for the possibility of keeping that price for only small amount of orders for SS bracelet and some pics before order. I'll keep you informed.

Just to update my position - assuming the bracelet is good - i am willing to pay extra for that as well. It sounds like you could get the rubber band with SS as an addition band for $25. I am good with that.

Also - lets be very clear with King that the date font has to be correct. Not willing to go with some of the other date fonts that have just been posted. Thanks!

To be sure: I don't want the steel bracelet, just the rubber strap.

And I agree with ryaku on the font issue: Date font in King's site is acceptable i presume we''ll get watches with that date font.

regards

Huub

regards

king

Just to update my position - assuming the bracelet is good - i am willing to pay extra for that as well. It sounds like you could get the rubber band with SS as an addition band for $25. I am good with that.

Also - lets be very clear with King that the date font has to be correct. Not willing to go with some of the other date fonts that have just been posted. Thanks!

Dear (all): I would like to remind you that I'm in the middle of his "battle" just for the pleasure of helping the community to save some money and if possible, improve the final product. I've been helped many times for may members that spent their time in similar things that I tried to return a bit.

Clarified this point, understand that the best I can do is transmit to King your requests to see if she could help. But as a premise, this group buy is for the watch that is advertised by King in her web site. So if there's no different announce, that's what you will get (WYSIWYG). Some things can be clarified by asking her (like the Tag logo in the clasp, which finally is) but don't expect that date-fonts or dial finishing could be changed. Also, the SS bracelet topic, is very risky, taken in account that unless there's an existing model already made for another Carrera or Tag valid for this Carrera model, developing a new one from scratch may result in a non accurate final product.

I will make King aware of our expectations and I'll keep you informed about her feedback. Thanks a lot all of you for you support (and patience) :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for all your service: good luck en let us know! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Huub

Dear (all): I would like to remind you that I'm in the middle of his "battle" just for the pleasure of helping the community to save some money and if possible, improve the final product. I've been helped many times for may members that spent their time in similar things that I tried to return a bit.

Clarified this point, understand that the best I can do is transmit to King your requests to see if she could help. But as a premise, this group buy is for the watch that is advertised by King in her web site. So if there's no different announce, that's what you will get (WYSIWYG). Some things can be clarified by asking her (like the Tag logo in the clasp, which finally is) but don't expect that date-fonts or dial finishing could be changed. Also, the SS bracelet topic, is very risky, taken in account that unless there's an existing model already made for another Carrera or Tag valid for this Carrera model, developing a new one from scratch may result in a non accurate final product.

I will make King aware of our expectations and I'll keep you informed about her feedback. Thanks a lot all of you for you support (and patience) :rolleyes:

Guys, not trying to be difficult here. Just trying to be apart of the buy. For instance, if the existing SS bracelet from the other model where to fit - that would be fine as well. Sash just put up the same watch with a weird date font. Just wanted to make sure that we are not talking about that watch. The standard one king has plus the SS option is all i am asking for. thanks for your efforts. Much appreciated.

regards

king

Sounds a little vague--need pictures of that ss bracelet before I pay. It could look like anything...

Sounds a little vague--need pictures of that ss bracelet before I pay. It could look like anything...

Fully agree and therefore I asked King for pictures. I won't buy anything if I'm not sure it is what I want. I'm not confident having a SS band so soon.

I'm a bit more positive than you guys. :)

There's already a ss bracelet available with the automatic Tag Heuer.

Chrono has the same bracelet, perhaps manufaturers gotta change just the link with springbar that fits the case (and serial number but i don't care about that).

178325-7905.jpg

178325-7906.jpg

178325-7907.jpg

178325-7908.jpg

Chrono has the same bracelet, perhaps manufaturers gotta change just the link with springbar that fits the case (and serial number but i don't care about that).

178370-7893.jpg

178370-7894.jpg

178370-7895.jpg

178370-7896.jpg

Yep - this bracelet would do just fine :tu:

178478-7862.jpg

178478-7863.jpg

178478-7864.jpg

178478-7865.jpg

@ ryaku

The braclet shown is very close to the gen article it would meke the whole deal almost perfect

hope this helps

cheers Colin

178478-7866.jpg