When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which 7206 is better?

DVNE

Definitely the right bracelet in the 1st photo.  The left is a Yuki with that disastrous misshapen endlink (flattened at the hole where the connector link protrudes).

Ditto the question, where did you find the other band?  I'd buy 3 of them right now if they were available.

To get the polished underside, use Flitz metal polishing paste.

My only issue with that is one of the end links were cut funky but if you guys insist it is better, then I shall stay with it. My gripe with the other bracelet is one side is longer than the other from the clasp.

Here is a picture of the funky cut end link... 20160615_131313.jpg

Thank you all for your feedback

The one on the right in the first pic and bottom on the last.

I went through this last year trying to find a decent aftermarket 7206. I ended up getting a gen, but I did have some luck modifying the end connection on the Yuki, which at the time was the thinnest and closest to gen except for the goofy end link connection. The modded Yuki is long gone. I will see if I can find the before and after pics and also did a comparison of 3 aftermarkets to a gen.

Hey DTM how about if I send you a couple Yukis for the magic end link mod? I really like them but that end piece just drives me bananas.

Lol, it did not turn out as good as expected. I destroyed three bracelets to make one decent one and then sold it a week later...it did lay flatter but probably not worth the trouble or expense. It's hard to believe no one can make a decent replacement, the gen is not that complicated. There has got to be some demand even with the gen owners. If I had a decent alternative I would just leave my gen in the box. I end up wearing straps on my gilt more often to save wear on the 7206.