When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We Need A Tool For The Big Bang Bezel Screws!

Martyd3

My BB arrived this morning. It looked great, except for a couple of the bezel screws, which did not sit flush. I was able to remove one of the screws using finger pressure. After using my trusty can of pressured air to blow out the screw hole, I was able to reinstall the screw flush, once again using just finger pressure. I can move other screws in the bezel this way. I am afraid that a screw will go MIA at some point. Has anyone figured out a way to tighten the screws? There must be a tool. Can we get one made if there are enough buyers? I can't imagine that it would be more than a couple of dollars.

Marty

• 3 months later...

the smallest screwdriver from my screwdriver set fits in one of the two slots; i inserted it into one of the slots and tried to do what i could to tightened the bezel the screw....i thought about buying another screwdriver set (it was only $3) and using two of them together...

probably not the best way of doing it, but figured i'd pass along my thoughts...

deltatahoe

I'm not sure that one could get the right amount of leverage using two small screw drivers or toothpicks to tighten the screw. If the watch is a keeper piece for you guys, it might be a good idea to either buy the tool, or sacrifice a jeweler's or watchmaker's screwdriver by slotting it to make the right tool. The peace of mind in knowing you have the right tool to do the job would be worth it (at least, to me it would be)...