When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Pams! Unbranded And Different Than You Have Seen Before.

flavor flav

i was working on some projects here. what do you guys think! note: the rad is a mock up and not assembled. fiddy hands are in there to see what the gold hands look like. obviously i'd have to get a gold rad hand set to fit. take a look and voice your opinions. these are for a member here and i'm trying to come up with unbranded ideas for him. and thank you to the members who sent me movements for repair. i was able to upgrade this member's watch from asian to swiss at no charge :animal_rooster:

destro radiomir! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

179820-7574.jpg

179820-7575.jpg

179820-7576.jpg

smooth dial super duper crazy lume hand PVD :victory:

179820-7577.jpg

179820-7578.jpg

179820-7579.jpg

I like the Rad and the PVD! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very nice work...

-MM

thanks mike! i was having trouble getting a thick sandwich dial to work right with the seconds hand so i started troubleshooting with a thinner blank dial. when i installed the hands on the blank dial i really liked the look! by accident :animal_rooster: the radiomir is pure beauty in my eyes! this dial was sent for the pvd and it was a radiomir dial by mistake and obviously was too big to fit the pvd so i got to thinking and stripped my 183 :bicycle:

damn dude :)

the pvd rocks!! :wub:

this is way beyond my thoughts this forum members could ever come up with :D It looks awesome on the 1st photo, as the lightning gives you a mirage of white strap attached to black pvd vs white hands. That is a trully cosmic efect and that would be a cool to have in usuall daylight conditions :D

Great job there. Radiomir rox too :p

thanks for the comments! i like the way the hands seem to be floating in the pvd. looks like they are not attached to anything. cool effect. i've not heard back from the owner as to if he likes it or not. so we'll see if the sandwich dial goes back in or we leave it like this. i think it's the bomb!

extremely cool looking watches. Looks half panerai and half movado,,,,perhaps its a panado? I've played around a bit myself with these dials there are a lot of things you can do, I'm trying out some fluorscent paints right now.

chris, you coming to the cleveland GTG? if i can make it i'll have some cool stuff put together by then for all to see B)

chris, you coming to the cleveland GTG? if i can make it i'll have some cool stuff put together by then for all to see B)

I should be there,,,it will be cool to see these in person. Too bad I still don't have my skeletonized fiddy, man that thing was a mistake. I should have at least one unusual pam myself. Should be a good time, hope you can make it.

i can do all sorts of custom work for you. just send me a PM. i'm cheap........ :thumbsupsmileyanim: i do this not for making money, but for fun and to practice and develope new skills. this one would cost alot less than you would think.

I agree - PVD backplates would look amazing.