When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2892/93 And 36 Dws

Finepics

Well the DW's are now done with - there was a total of 8x 2892 Power reserves and 28 2893/36's. This is hardly worth the effort and the following list of names is the reason why this is the last project I undertake for any members. It is simply not enough to commit your name to a list and then not follow through. I realise that this has taken a long time to get to the final stage and I particularly thank all those of you patient enough to see it through to the end.

So where are you:

ROBIDEAUX

STANGVERT

TECH

DACHSUND

CSKENT69

CASEY

BULLY

CANUCK88

PERINI

If I have listed you here in error please let me know and I will remove you immediately.

Yep - sorry to have to do this but a considerable number of wheels were ordered and paid for in advance. I absolutely refuse to make a loss which is what looks like happening. This does not even take into account my time or phone calls and postage back and forth to the printers. I'm very disappointed and now almost do not feel it was worth the effort except for the fact that my own watches are now almost as perfect as can be.

I feel your pain Mark, been there done that...

And I continue to get shafted at least a couple times a month, by members who book time for an apointment and dont' live up to their commitments, or have the decency to at least respond to emails...

My solution, you get one chance with me, after that, email marked as spam, PM blocked, and Ignored on the forums...

It may seem harsh, but when you consider that a broken appointement is one that someone else could have used, and my lost time on emails, pm's etc...it's not worth the trouble.

Keep your word, or go somewhere else, simple.

Sorry to hear you got shafted.

RG

Well the DW's are now done with - there was a total of 8x 2892 Power reserves and 28 2893/36's. This is hardly worth the effort and the following list of names is the reason why this is the last project I undertake for any members. It is simply not enough to commit your name to a list and then not follow through. I realise that this has taken a long time to get to the final stage and I particularly thank all those of you patient enough to see it through to the end. There are maybe some of you who could not wait and went to an alternative (and may I say a crap source) for their DW's - I hope you're happy - I would not be.

So where are you:

ROBIDEAUX

LINKUKBORA

STANGVERT

TECH

INDYCLMBR

DACHSUND

CSKENT69

CASEY

BULLY

SHULTZ

CANUCK88

PERINI

MIKELLEM

If I have listed you here in error please let me know and I will remove you immediately.

:g:

This is nothing to what I had to endure :yeah: during and following the RWG watch project. It was not so easy either I have to say. Grief. I can understand how you feel about it all. project gone wrong. Doing something for the community and get [censored]. Still I would not have exposed them in this way and never give up hope my friend..there is always hope and there is no such thing as the last project

Regards

Gunnar :)

This is a tremendous shame to hear, and it makes me think twice about the potential hassle of the AR group runs. To those people who committed and then subsequently disappeared off the face of the earth: The RIGHT thing to do is to pay up even though you'll get nothing now. :thumbdown:

I guess my 7753 196 is forever doomed to remain inaccurate. Oh well. At least my GMT will have a perfect datewheel. Thanks for your painstaking efforts, Mark. I can't wait to receive my wheel. But, what a shame.

Mark, Please do not put me on your "quilty List" for

non payment! I have PM'D you in the past about

payment and received no reply. Therefore I assumed

that you were not collecting money for the DW"S yet!

Possibly if you PM the people whom have committed,

I am sure they will probably follow thru...

Jusy my 2 cts. :rolleyes:

-MM

Yes.....I am on the committed list,pledged on July15th,2006 for 01 pc ( After the full read up here.......as guilty as charged.......I really do feel bad about this as this happened long ago and never really spend my time following up the latest developments.........for that I am truly sorry.

Mark......you'll receive my email now to confirm the actual payment even though you never asked for it until now as you're fully aware you can easily request for it thru PM and Email ..I am not a new customer to your project and the last I've dealt with is the 7753 datewheel.......of which The Zigmeister confirmed it won't work even now eventhough payments have been made twice for a single datewheel.....never mind about that as your efforts are truly appreciated.

Mikellem and Linkukbora - sorry to treat you in such a manner but it did get your attention and I don't have the time to send everyone PM's about this - if I did I'd have no time to do anything else! I have regularly updated the threads with progress and I would have thought it was easy to see what was happening. Please accept my apologies - your names are duly removed!!

Linkukbora - your 7753 wheel is being re-printed right now - it was one of 3 that the printers for some inexplicable reason had missed out and had not corrected. These wheels I can assure everyone will be perfect first time around.

There are maybe some of you who could not wait and went to an alternative (and may I say a crap source) for their DW's - I hope you're happy - I would not be.

Hei Mr!...

I've been treated badly some times already, although not openly and this is even worse.

Couldn't stop myself this time.

As it's so clear I'm the "crap source" in your delirious speech up here.

Just for the RWG people to know, none of the guys in the "black" list, did get a single datewheel from me.

Despite to the fact I started working on the DW issue, much long before you, people around here know how many times I said in my PMs, I wasn't making 2893 DWs anymore, because you were doing it.

I also spoke well regarding your DWs...

I had around 1000 euros of losses from my DW experience and you complaint because five or six people did change their mind after waited so long time...

Covetousness some times can drive you out of track.

The blank discs from Eta, cost just around 2/3 euros each..., there was no reason to treat people this way though.

Oops,

since I gave my PAM029 away I didn't follw that thread any longer.... i amguilty, no doubt but I will take that DW nevertheless because Mark did a great job and I won't get you any lost. Again: I appologize and hope I will not get a place on a black list.

PM sent to Mark for payment instructions.

Schultz - you have been duly removed and thanks for letting me know the situation.

The wheels are being printed between now and next week so I should be able to start shipping them very soon.

Thanks Mark and again my appologies for my thoughtnesless :blush:

I'll be back to you due to my 7753 DW in few days as pm'ed. :thumbsupsmileyanim: