When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Big Bang Thread Has Been Moved To "other Brands Area"

PureTime

I know the moderator here re-classified the threads and put them back to the sub-forums they belong to.

But I found there are not many people know this thread has been moved and even the poster (me) has to search for 10 minutes to know where it is.

I created and follow this thread tight because I need everyone here to help me to perfetise this watch and I have to gain some information ASAP.

If this thread cannot be moved back to the General Discussion, I will tell the Admin to move it to my dealer section and I will pin it on top.

Any ideas?

Angus,

I don't know who moved the thread but as this is your "work in progress" project, I am happy to move it to your sub-forum.

I see no need to keep it in General Discussion as, IMHO, it has garnered all the interest it's going to, and those who wish to continue to participate in the project can do so via your sub-forum.

Say the word.

JTB

Remember:

"Where People Gather, Life Happens"

Future Post from a yet to be named member~

[Read in a whinny cry]

"Howwww come you moved my Rolex Thread out of GD? PT's BB Thread got to stay in there. What, I'm not a Dealer or a VIP, so I don't get special treatment"...

I know, sarcasm's not neccessary...

As far as finding a moved topic goes...

A simple 5 second search in your personal profile under options - find members topics would reveal it's location.

Not sure why it would take "10 minutes"...

justmy2centsforwhatitsworthwhichaintmuch

TT

Remember:

"Where People Gather, Life Happens"

Future Post from a yet to be named member~

[Read in a whinny cry]

"Howwww come you moved my Rolex Thread out of GD? PT's BB Thread got to stay in there. What, I'm not a Dealer or a VIP, so I don't get special treatment"...

I know, sarcasm's not neccessary...

As far as finding a moved topic goes...

A simple 5 second search in your personal profile under options - find members topics would reveal it's location.

Not sure why it would take "10 minutes"...

justmy2centsforwhatitsworthwhichaintmuch

TT

I got no notification of the move of topic so I believed it was still in general discussion and I read from page to page for 2 times because I thought I missed it for the first time.

Last time this thread was moved to my dealer section so I went to see my dealer section and I could not find it.

Finally I searched for "Big Bang" and got it, the 10 minutes practise only happens for the first time.

I just want as many forum members as possible to read this and to paticipate in perfectising this watch, I beleive if I had started this thread in "Other Brands Area", most of the forum members would not have kown this.

No problem to keep it at where it is now, just worried some of you here may forget this thread after it is moved.