When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Change the REPLICA WATCH GROUP font or wording

The logo at the top of the page: REPLICA WATCH GROUP.... Ummm, what do you think about making it less conspicuous? It's so big and bold, that it makes it difficult to browse the forums at work!! Maybe change it to just say R.W.G. ? Or tone it down. TRC is not so bold and the old RWG didn't say anything in the banner.

Just a thought.....

It's so big and bold, that it makes it difficult to browse the forums at work!

The real problem with browsing at work is the [censored]. People with hot babe Avatars and sigs (even though an avatar is supposed to represent you, which means you want to me a girl guys drool over ... hey, I'm not judging!) can cause more problems than text.

There are risks inherent with surfing dodgy sites at work. I get away with it because ... um, I'm the guy that monitors the internet. :)

Still, if certain graphics bother you, you can use Firefox with Adblock, like ehtolcad said.

Admin could setup a "Work" skin, with a new banner such as "Network Support Forum" or "Windows Resolution Centre" with a couple computers instead of watches ;) did that on one of mine and it seems to go down pretty well for those who want to browse at work - all they need to do then is disbale avatars and signatures via the CP

Admin could setup a "Work" skin, with a new banner such as "Network Support Forum" or "Windows Resolution Centre" with a couple computers instead of watches ;) did that on one of mine and it seems to go down pretty well for those who want to browse at work - all they need to do then is disbale avatars and signatures via the CP

...and hide the honking great pictures of watches in people's posts. :)

This is an excellent solution, by the way.

The real problem with browsing at work is the [censored]. People with hot babe Avatars and sigs (even though an avatar is supposed to represent you, which means you want to me a girl guys drool over ... hey, I'm not judging!) can cause more problems than text.

There are risks inherent with surfing dodgy sites at work. I get away with it because ... um, I'm the guy that monitors the internet. :)

Still, if certain graphics bother you, you can use Firefox with Adblock, like ehtolcad said.

If I had Admin priveledges on my work computer I would install Firefox. But I don't. I'm stuck with IE. I already use port forwarding over an encrypted tunnel to an external squid server, so they don't have any record of my browsing in the web logs, but this is just for passer bys... I'd prefer the REPLICA WATCH GROUP logo not be so ..... VISIBLE!!!

:)