When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Primero Daytona Kit On The Bay!

watcher

is the opinion a rep case or gen case.. seller only says gen. refin. dial + gen crown... nothing sid about case and bracelet. :-)

Thank you someone paying attention ;)

As I said, that bracelet (clasp) looks wrong. Add in the lack of clarification on the authenticity of the case plus the rather off-putting "FINAL SALE AS IS - NO RETURNS" and my sixth sense would make me give this a wide berth.

But then maybe one of the Daytona freaks would be kind enough to educate?

Was this the same model that TonTon snatched up a $3.5k franken of with EP movt earlier this week?

I will bidding toward sthe end of the auction, sorry

There is a kit out there that does have an aftermarket tube fitted like Helfands sell and I would imagine that all you see in the pics is a rep and not refinished as stated in the auction for reasons of not having it cancelled.

I too will only go upto what I can buy the kit for elsewhere but it does include the crown and bracelet I suppose.

is the opinion a rep case or gen case.. seller only says gen. refin. dial + gen crown... nothing sid about case and bracelet. :-)

Case is rep; bracelet is rep, but very well done (note the ref# and engravings, etc). Clasp is of the correct type and appearance (not a YM 16622 clasp- Those have the entire fliplock polished). Bezel is rep, pushers are rep, crown is gen, tube is aftermarket. Dial looks to be refinish on a genuine base (common and not hard to find in black). Crystal is rep.

One thing you guys will have to find is a set of hands (the auction doesn't appear to include them). Those could set you back as much as $300 (that's what I paid for my last set of genuine hands).

Good luck you guys! If I didn't already have two of these, I'd be out there with you bidding!

:lol: