When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rivers Eta Sub

Devedander

The LV has always been tempting but having a noobmariner it seemed silly to invest more into another sub... but Rivers new entry into the LV category shipps at $99 and has an Asian 25j ETA copy that seems interesting to me... what's the verdict on this from the more savy members?

Guest RiverwindMDS
The LV has always been tempting but having a noobmariner it seemed silly to invest more into another sub... but Rivers new entry into the LV category shipps at $99 and has an Asian 25j ETA copy that seems interesting to me... what's the verdict on this from the more savy members?

Really a good piece for the money.

Guest RiverwindMDS
True, but that doesn't mean much. It still looks nothing like the Rolex movement. :D

but it has a beat raet of 28800 that is much better of the one of the noobmariner, and that's one of the first thing you watch in a rep...

I thought lasik had my eyesight corrected to 20/15 but perhaps I should get it checked. So many people claim to be able to *see* the difference between 6 bps and 8 bps, and yet for the life of me I can not. I can *hear* the difference with the watches up to my ear, but with properly serviced movements I just can not see it.... :huh: