When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mmmm....tasty ..tasty...very Very Tasty....!

Guest TTK

@Neil

I don't appreciate you using my personal picture in your photos...

Please remove it...

TT

OMG.............I work with this guy every day and now I find out he likes dressing up in tights and a mask :o

:animal_rooster::bleh: <==== Chicken Licken

Ken :D

it is a super avenger with a chrono avenger face and a ss body. the super is titanium and the small dials have some red marking on the 12 position. I have this watch from ttk...it is absolutely georgeous and really close but there are closer reps for sure....The quality of this watch is amazing and worth having for sure. it will full anybody of importance. Its not often we run in to breitling experts or watchmakers

it is a super avenger with a chrono avenger face and a ss body. the super is titanium and the small dials have some red marking on the 12 position. I have this watch from ttk...it is absolutely georgeous and really close but there are closer reps for sure....The quality of this watch is amazing and worth having for sure. it will full anybody of importance. Its not often we run in to breitling experts or watchmakers

I'll second that.......I bought this watch in Aug 2004....from the first batch of SA's that appeared......it's never failed me......it was serviced only recently.....and it very often goes swimming with me.....with no ill effects.....it weighs 234grms.......and correctly as you say...it has a Super Avenger polished casework.....with a Chrono Avenger dial......I think it combines the best of both.....I have a genuine SA....and this compares very favourably in terms of quality ....!

So can I just clarify that this is a Super Avenger - 48mm (give or take)?

You are correct. Like neil said....striking watch....It is a freaking rep masterpiece in quality. accuracy is off in all the right places you could say. The size is SA but the face is chrono avenger. This watch was an incredible pull off by neil because of its weight and size. I believe they had to be hand carried across borders as this watch i think was the first real "hunk" and sort of kicked off the race for the heavy watches...it is massive and rich!