When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slightly Improved 212

Polynomial

I know these were out for a while, but I fear we have to wail till Josh and Andrew get rid of their current supply of crappy ones... Chee, even dials look improved on those babies, carbon strap is better, with proper deployant, though the markers are facing wrong way still, not perfect but compared to crap 212's we can get now...I need to learn Japanese ;)

Damn, I would be all over an improved 212 swiss :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The movement in the pics is from an Asian 7750, but Swiss 7750 used in 253 would do here. This is what they have (Asian 7750, no ETA markings, missing regulator):

post-391-1169896195_thumb.jpg

This is the Swiss (ETA) used in 253, to me this movement looks good enough, though rotor fonts are bit off:

post-391-1169896284_thumb.jpg

The movments are hence there, clearly we have the good case with sapphire with tick crown guard, again this is used in the Swiss 253, what we miss is a really good dial, now this comes pretty close doesn't it?

post-391-1169896505_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The page says nothing about a sapphire AR coating:

Resize being able to point to case size of 2005 SP edition 1950Flyback clo no 1950 to 44 millimeters, renovation (the difference solid matter) doing the latest everything which is 1950 flyback 7750 on-board models which load clo no function it is release with automatic winding high beat inexpensive edition 7750 clo no loading As for specifications & new development 28800 vibration loading inexpensive edition 7750 loading & ローターコートドジュネーブロゴ finish & case & プシャー as for brushing & dome type crystal & case back skeleton & carbon Kevler specification strap photograph last 1950Flybaack private D buckle service (this several limitations) * F tail brush specification * the dial letter rising it gathers light with the っ dust * clo no functional loading (stopwatch function) * Comment make wait it did! Mat black you have finished also the needle of in dial which is the high beat 28800 vibrating on-board model * 1500 Yen postage evenness (the international mail) * after the arriving please request the initial failer within 7 days. You exchange with repair or the substitute article. * Later becomes compensatory repair.

everybody has been selling this model for a while and despite what you might think it doesn't come with the proper deployment on carbon fiber - the picture is misleading and shows a genuine "Riva" strap on deployment - it also has no Sapphire....

Hey Rupert doesn't Joshua have these with Sapphire?