When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New "fraud item" at Aspire

By-Tor

since aspire scammed me for 400 usd, iam interrested in scamming aspire....

how are these peepz able to scam aspire? please... teach me

We feel your pain slick, but take the higher ground......

How about posting your experience in the dealer review section if you haven't already.

scamming a seller with pp is sooo easy, there are plenty of ways! WU is a little bit more tricky! and i dont know if he accepts money order or personal/cashiers cheques, if he does, you can always send him a fake cheque!

Here's the body of Pauls email.......

April Special - You've got FREE watch.

1.Write Review for any item.

2.Place your order online and put a note with the link of your Review.

3.Buy one get one special FREE watch cost USD 99~299.

(We choose the FREE watch for you)

4.Only 50pcs FREE watch available.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The way I read it..... you buy one watch...... leave a review (although its unclear where this review is supposed to be) and you get a watch free.

and just so you don't forget....... 17272-3037.jpg

@dutchy

it is not paul, it is aspire

I hear ya. I've read review after review....its a big loss in comparison to older reviews..he used to part take in board discussions as well didnt he? If he did now he'd be flamed to the Vatican!

Here's the body of Pauls email.......

April Special - You've got FREE watch.

1.Write Review for any item.

2.Place your order online and put a note with the link of your Review.

3.Buy one get one special FREE watch cost USD 99~299.

(We choose the FREE watch for you)

4.Only 50pcs FREE watch available.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The way I read it..... you buy one watch...... leave a review (although its unclear where this review is supposed to be) and you get a watch free.

and just so you don't forget....... 17278-3035.jpg

The way I personally read it is very similar to you....however, one more thing. About the free watch he mentions, and its value... its like saying we'll send you a watch with a price range of 50 cents - 1000 dollars......but which price he cant say (hmmm...guessing it'll be between a dollar and maybe MAYBE 2 dollars :whistling:

I never bought from him to start off with, he was TOO big, TOO many products, TOO many customers....I prefer small time dawgs, much better communication and service.

Dutch

Edited by Dutchy

it's an odd dealer. I ask him if i can get a silver face TT tog with the ""gold"" midlinks, he says he can't supply it with the silver face although he can supply silver face with gold plated midlinks. Isn't it the same bracelet? meh... I emailed asking if I could buy the bracelet alone, sure enough..no reply (this was a few months later). If it was any other dealer, since it is the same watch and not asking for a face change or anything that difficult, they'd do it. I dunno what's up with this dealer but I found someone who can sell me the gold plated one and he said he doesn't have real gold midlink available for rolesor, i trust that guy more. Will have to do a review after I receive it I guess hehe. Ugh gold plating is baaaadd on reps though, my TOG I eventually got with the oyster strap has real thin plating and isn't plated on the sides. Note to people doing gold plating: we want the sides plated too, or gold fill it or something because it yells out fake once you take it off.