When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pugwash & Klink Thread...

Klink

The last rant by Klink that I remember was aimed at Ziggy. Been a long time but this all has the same feel and smell. All this is vintage Klink. This is how it looks. Klink shoots his mouth off--post is deleted by him or one of the mods. It must be bloody hard to deal with him. Here he is a Mod and he has to be moderated by the other Mods. I know this to be true as I have PMed the mods at the darkside to question Klinks ethics and why they put up with all the BS that he (Klink) throws out. They respond that they have had a talk with klink and it wont happen again. Well he still runs riot with self will.

As a mod for a rep web site (darkside) I think he is a model of what not to do. The Darkside is less because of him. Oh well none of this matters in the long or short haul.

I remeber that well...and as soon as I read this topic earlier today, that is the first thing that popped into my mind.

I have been asked many times to contribute to RWI, the fact Klink is a mod there, is the reason I will never be over there and contribute.

Thanks, but NO thanks...

RG

Klink is a liar and a broke loser.

I too left the darkside, I made a $30 donation almost a month ago.

I never received a thanks or a VIP tag for three weeks so I posted in the Contributions area just to make sure they received it... still didn't here anything for three days. I responded to my post and Taka (another mod there) responded asking me for proof that I sent it like I was trying to lie my way into the VIP. Hilarious.

I felt like venting so I posted this story over there, Klink quickly replies apologizing, with a sob story about DRMM (the other mod) and saying he will personally refund my deposit. I like this board and TRC better than that crap forum so I decide to take Klink up on his offer for a refund. I send him my email address and he tells me he won't refund the deposit and if I don't like it to file a chargeback against my donation.

What a loser. Believe me this is not about the thirty bucks, at the risk of sounding conceited I don't need it and could really care less.

The DSide has a few poster's that are really cool that don't frequent these other sites and I will miss reading their stuff but as long as that gibbersih speaking, broke ass moron is still in charge there the Darkside can kiss my ass.

Klink is a liar and a broke loser.

I too left the darkside, I made a $30 donation almost a month ago.

I never received a thanks or a VIP tag for three weeks so I posted in the Contributions area just to make sure they received it... still didn't here anything for three days. I responded to my post and Taka (another mod there) responded asking me for proof that I sent it like I was trying to lie my way into the VIP. Hilarious.

I felt like venting so I posted this story over there, Klink quickly replies apologizing, with a sob story about DRMM (the other mod) and saying he will personally refund my deposit. I like this board and TRC better than that crap forum so I decide to take Klink up on his offer for a refund. I send him my email address and he tells me he won't refund the deposit and if I don't like it to file a chargeback against my donation.

What a loser. Believe me this is not about the thirty bucks, at the risk of sounding conceited I don't need it and could really care less.

The DSide has a few poster's that are really cool that don't frequent these other sites and I will miss reading their stuff but as long as that gibbersih speaking, broke ass moron is still in charge there the Darkside can kiss my ass.

I am sorry you feel this way Grinder.

Perhaps once you have been in this community a little longer you will gain a larger perspective.

This issue with your VIP was a small oversite and a little mistake. If you are this fickel I suspect you will find issues with all the forums at some point. Not everyone gets allong in these forums. From what I know of your story Klink was trying to help you out.

BTW Grinder, DRM is not a mod his is the OWNER of the forum.

Hi CJ,

The man of reason and loyalty (not spoken in a cynical way).

I think it speaks for you that you always defend rwi.

But i think this time it`s not appropriate.

If you read the threads on rwi (before edited and deleted you will see why), i firmly believe you will come to the same conclusion.

There is no warm friendship between pugs and klink and anyone who visited rwi and read the comments they made on each other will have known that.

But there has been boundaries crossed this time and especially for klink as a mod to have spoken as he did and the obvious agenda he has is not acceptable in my eyes.

just my 0,2 cents

@Cucumber Jones.....FYI.......it was Klink who raised the issue of bringing RWI into it...when he commented on why Pugwash didn't raise the issue with RWI Admin.....!

As for the 5 Star thing....I thought Timm was Admin....and the rest of you guys were Moderator......regardless.....it's your house and you need to keep it tidy......and in that respect....2x of your..... PROMOTED BY RWI dealers....have made a mess in the corner...and you guys are just walking past it...!

I mean...ask yourself this.......if you were a dealer....and you commissioned a factory to make 500 Bell & Ross BR 01-92....with an ETA 2892 movement and Superlume......two of the products main USP's ( Unique Selling Points ).......and when you post the advert showing the finished product.....wouldn't you think it starnge that there NO movement OR superlume photographs showing these USP's......whilst all watch photos of the 2824 / 2836 / 7750 / ETAs that inhabit the case of those watches are shown...........yet the 2x USPS for the B&R are MISSING....never posted....never seen...........sounds suspiscious....NO./ YES...?

As for the question that some people have posted.....perhaps they were duped by their suppliers.......if you had ordered 500 of any watch.....specified by you.....don't you think it's incumbent upon you to inspect the finished items to make sure they met your spec......duh...!

Edited by TTK

Also, TTK, please understand that this is a battle (or debate) between Pug and Klink - Do not bring me or the other admin into it. Non of us are involved with this developing story.

Don't get me started. You guys brag how you are the civilized, polite site. Then when one of our own is down and being kicked in public, none of you has the balls to open your mouth. Come on CJ, you seem like a reasonable chap, what's your take on this whole mess?

Edited by andreww

Don't get me started. You guys brag how you are the civilized, polite site. Then when one of our own is down and being kicked in public, none of you has the balls to open your mouth. Come on CJ, you seem like a reasonable chap, what's your take on this whole mess?

Actually, that's a very, very good point. Where were you guys?

Actually, that's a very, very good point. Where were you guys?

Ok boys,

I have a life - as do the other mods. The reps forums are not our lives. I do not read every thread. I had NO interest in reading the origional thread that caused this cluster f*ck. Sorry that I do not read all the threads, I never will as I have a family and a very good job.

To clear things up RWI is TIM's board full stop. He can and will do what he wants. I may not agree with it all but that is the way it is. The 5 star thing is his baby and I have NO say in it.

Also to clear things up I defend all the replica forums (except old RWG) - not just RWI.

I think that everyone who contributes (or even lurks) should be welcome unless they insult people or scam people.

Everyone who has been around for a while knows that Klink can get a little hot under the colar. TIM (DRMM) made him admin from day one. My job is to try to get along with all the admin and all the members - I think that I have done that.

I do not want anyone to feel unwelcome and I believe that Klink is disapointed with his own actions and I hope and expect that things will change. We all get upset at times and we all say things we regret at times. Last time I checked I don't have any control over others actions.

Neil - to be honest I have very little to do with the dealer component of RWI. There are some dealers I aprove of and some that I do not. I would like to let everyone know that I am the one who took the initative to remove luckyyy from RWI. Many did not like this decison, I did it in the interest of the members. That is about the extent of my dealings with the dealer portion of the board.

For what it is worth I am happy to change my status to regular member anyday that there are members of any of the replica forums who feel that the time I spend trying to help provide a place for all our members to share their interests is of no value. I am sure my family would be happy to have me spend less time on the boards.

See above for my take. Also take note that I was on your side with your replicast. The no balls comment is over the line andrew.

Perhaps once you have been in this community a little longer you will gain a larger perspective.

This issue with your VIP was a small oversite and a little mistake. If you are this fickel I suspect you will find issues with all the forums at some point. Not everyone gets allong in these forums. From what I know of your story Klink was trying to help you out.

@Grinder: There, you see Klink was only trying to help you in your hour of need. And the best part of this fairy tale is that the Mod is sorry you feel that way! Oh no the other mod (Klink) will not be held responsible for any of his actions but you will be Identified as a short timer with little or no clue to what is going on. Be secure in the knowledge that you will find all forums to be trouble for you.

CJ will not for what ever reason hold Klink accountable for his actions. Klink is untouchable. Life is good. Thank God we dont have to pay attention to him over here.

I do not want anyone to feel unwelcome and I believe that Klink is disapointed with his own actions and I hope and expect that things will change. We all get upset at times and we all say things we regret at times. Last time I checked I don't have any control over others actions.

No, you don't and I don't expect you to have.

Klink has been disappointed and apologetic about his actions towards me four times now. Should I set myself up for a fifth?

I get on well with most of the admin team and respect them quite a bit, but if no-one can rein in Klink, I can't go back there to have his unwarranted attacks start up again. He's a liability to RWI and I hope you can do something to sort it out before others leave.

Klink, I know you'll read this, and I hope you get something from it. Do the right thing: you know what it is.

Looks like everyone feels a need for me to insult someone here...? I have no interest in insulting anyone, not neil, klink, puggy, andrew or anyone else.

For me this is about relica watches - for that matter relica panerai.

I have said that I do not support anyone being insuted - thus you should be able to clearly understand my opinion on this whole situation. You should be able to infer how I feel with out me having to do what started this all myself.

I have said that I do not support anyone being insuted - thus you should be able to clearly understand my opinion on this whole situation. You should be able to infer how I feel with out me having to do what started this all myself.

Yup, loud and clear. :D

See above for my take. Also take note that I was on your side with your replicast. The no balls comment is over the line andrew.

Although it may be over the line, but peoples voices, or lack of voices in matters like this speak volumes. It was not directed at you CJ, as you are the only Admin besides Klink that has felt the need to comment on this situation. Regarding the REPLICAST, I know who had my back and who didn't. I appreciate your support, but members can thank Mr. Klink for the demise of that project also. His actions and lies made it impossible for me to continue with it.

When I procured some special pricing for RWG & RWI members, at no benefit to myself, I received this PM from Mr.Paranoia

Hello Andreww,

Your watch special podcast deal has been deleted, perhaps momentarily.. at least until

such time as you can justify acting as an agent for dealers..

I replied

No agent status whatsoever. To be an agent I would have to receive something in return. I recorded the Replicast, and listed my favorite 5 watches of the year. As an afterthought, I wondered "wouldn't it be great if I could get the guys hear a deal, while attracting more listeners to the podcast?". I contacted Trusty, and he was receptive. Thats all there is to it. I've spent the last day answering endless PMs from guys who really appreciated the effort. I spent an hour explaining the situation to the management at RWG after they pulled the post (since been restored). I thought this place was a bit more forward thinking, but I guess I was wrong.

Do what you will with the post. After this experience I would have to say that the REPLICAST is finished anyway. It takes a lot of effort to write, research, record, edit, mix, and upload a show. The response from listeners has been overwhelming, but the political [censored] I have experienced from both sites is simply not worth it.

Sincerely,

Andreww

Klink replies in a sarcastic tone

Hello Andrew,

Very sad to have added a perceived 'political [censored]'

to your day... that was neither the intent or the content,

but if that is your take, well, who am I to argue..

LOL

All the best to you,

Klink

p.s. your podcasts are a nice effort, will be sad to see them vanish,

too bad abougt the political [censored] thing..

But wait, it gets better. The following day, I receive this

Hello Andrew,

A new forum section has been added for your existing podcasts

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=83

You have moderator privilidges for this forum.

There are no restrictions of any kind for your postings.

The Admin staff do hope that you might find time in future to add

new material if you see fit.

Regards,

Klink

So I start filling my little section with topics that will eventually become the basis for the next shows. I work long hours to procure feedback and images. I start polls. I begin issuing membership numbers to the Navitimer club, which I intended to use as raffle numbers for a Navi strap that I have lying about. After about a week, and great interest from members, my threads are removed from my section, My name is removed, and my moderator privileges are no longer applicable to my threads.

A great big slap in the [censored]ing face, thank you very much. I immediately stopped posting at RWI, and kept all to myself. I returned to posting at RWI only this past week, to find Pug being treated in the same manner I was. I will not take it from Klink, And I will not sit quietly by and watch him do it to others. Again, I know you had my back CJ, and I appreciate it. Its not you that I have a problem with.

Cheers, Andreww

BTW, I have added or deleted nothing from the quoted PMs. You have the entire story now.

Yep, I completely understand it was an oversight, that is why I posted trying to make sure you guys got my money. Still, no one replied to me.....

So, I said I was leaving your forum and Klink PMs me apologizing and saying he would kindly refund my contribution out of his own pocket. I said sure and instead of doing what he said he would do, he told me to go fly a kite and do a paypal chargeback for the money. That is all I was posting here, I completely understand it is small potatoes, and I am actually a tad embarresed over this shat storm but I thought it needed to be said.

@CJ......I'm not getting at you personally...and I do understand that Tim is responsible for the whole site and the workings therein......but I tell you one thing......Tim is absent at present......so was Blade....and I'm getting a strong whiff of old RWGitis........with mods running wild and members posts being deleted.....members being banned........apparent collusion between dealers and Admin....seem familiar somehow.....!

Edited by TTK