When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ems Question For You Pros

J-Auz

placed an order that Sash shipped last Monday. I have been tracking it since. For the past 5 days it has said "2007-01-25 20:20:43 City of Shanghai Despatch from Sorting Center" and nothing updated since. normally sash says about 5 day delivery. should i be worried about this package being held or lost somewhere?

thanks for any help...im rather new to EMS.

If you're in the US, then you can track through USPS, it's much more accurate. EMS tracking site is slow and sometimes never updates past the sorting facility in the country if left from. If your not in the US you might want to check the carrier that would ultimately deliver the package to you.

• 1 month later...
Guest shura110

Did you get the package? I am in the same situation: EMS site says that the package Despatch from Sorting and on USPS site it says FOREIGN ACCEPTANCE. And it's been like that for 1.5 weeks. Is it means it's stock in customs in US or China?

Thank you.

I had this with one of my recent purchases from a dealer in the UK. The tracking updated once to say that "item was handed over for shipping to Canada" and it still says that even though it was delivered about a week ago.

Don't worry, that package will come soon! (I know, it's so hard to be patient in the last days before getting something special!!)

I had this with one of my recent purchases from a dealer in the UK. The tracking updated once to say that "item was handed over for shipping to Canada" and it still says that even though it was delivered about a week ago.

Let me guess, Parcelforce?? I've got things I've sold on ebay months ago that are still marked as "Out for delivery" and "On-route to hub"... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest shura110

The thing is in my case it's been saying 'Foreign Acceptance' for almost 2 weeks now. On EMS site 'Despatched from Sorting' but on USPS foreign acceptance.

This is how it looks like on the USPS site under "track & confirm" from my last purchase:

-Delivered, February 11, 2007, 9:50 am, Your City, NY 12345

-Arrival at Unit, February 11, 2007, 6:01 am, Your City, NY 12345

-Enroute, February 10, 2007, 11:25 pm, Your City, NY 12345

-Inbound Out of Customs, February 10, 2007, 11:55 am

-Inbound International Arrival, February 10, 2007, 11:55 am, KENNEDY AMC

-Foreign Acceptance, February 07, 2007, 8:58 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP

hope this help

Guest shura110

Thank you, yes I know that is how supposed to look on USPS site. It's my first time having this issue and was wondering if somebody else had this issue.

• 1 month later...
Thank you, yes I know that is how supposed to look on USPS site. It's my first time having this issue and was wondering if somebody else had this issue.

I'm having the exact same issue right now.

Foreign Acceptance = 2 weeks ago

Neither of the sites have been updated. (EMS or USPS)

What ended up happening with your parcel?