When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime U Amaze Me My Friend ,(graphite Dial) Breitling Evo Chronomat

rbj69

Well i have felt like crap for a few days(flulike symtoms) , so right now nothing could excite me too much , till i got the knock at the door, i was cold and achy and then i felt awesome when i opened the packages while sneezing, lol

well it is exactly what i expected, drool worthy for sure

i purchased the asain and the swiss one and both r exactly cosmetically the same, the movment of the asian seems as smooth as the swiss, but the winder on the asian has a bearing problem, not anyones fault really , (Angus just has to send me a replacement for it , lol) but i will shut up and let u see what u will be getting ok

first is the pic oustide and the ar coating is exquisite as u can see, u cant hardly take a pic of it without it showing up , lol

193678-4371.jpg

Heres a shot of the dial up close for u , i read someone asked about the whiteling on the datewheel window, they seem fine to me and i took a more straight on shot for u to see this and see the ar coating tries to get in the shot again , lol

193678-4372.jpg

I bought the swiss one as well , mainly because i was told it has not been modified , basically it is a straight eta swiss 7750 (no extra gears, well worth it in my opinion)

193678-4373.jpg

193678-4374.jpg

Pusher r nice and the bezel clicks awesome on the swiss and the asian has a little looser feel but definitely good enough imho

193678-4375.jpg

The bracelet is nicely made(engraved) imho , adjusts fairly easily and as u can see the screws r nice and thick , so stripping should not be as easy as some of our cheaper replicas .

193678-4376.jpg

193678-4377.jpg

193678-4378.jpg

And the decorations on the caseback r exquisite as u can see

193678-4379.jpg

all in all i like the swiss better mainly for the movment and the bracelet on the swiss one has a small gap issue on one side but i think it is the springbar being bent , havent fixed it yet just because i cant take it off my wrist , lol

i am buying another one with a different dial color for sure,

hope u enjoyed my rant and for me my pick is the swiss one over the asian but the asian is nice as long as the movment holds up for us

enjoy!!! remember these r fast pics for u and i will take some magazine style ones soon for u

joe (rbj69)

its still awesome and it makes me smile even though i feel like shister , lol

its hard to capture the true color of the graphite dial, sometimes it looks a bit brownish and sometimes it look blueish when the ar coating is just right and sometimes it looks black and in order to take a pic of it without the ar coating affecting the picture it looks more black , cool huh?

193757-4355.jpg

heres a upclose pearl shot for u , it looks pretty darn good if u ask me

193757-4356.jpg

heres the same shot not so upclose , again ar coating is peeking through, lol

193757-4357.jpg

datewheel upclose and the wings upclose for u and maybe u can see the true color of the dial

i just watched a movie called flyboys and i kept starring at my wings,and smiling lol

193757-4358.jpg

caseback upclose and personal for u

193757-4359.jpg

a lume shot for u at least they got this pretty right , i cant see reluming this one , can u? lol i may as well put up my luminova , the new watches r getting better , bout time huh? lol

193757-4360.jpg

just a couple more vairous angles for u so u can see everything , enjoy!!

193757-4361.jpg

193757-4362.jpg

i hope u enjoyed my efforts

joe

looks great joe; can't wait to get my white dial version....i can only hope it looks as good as yours... :blush:

thanks and i think now they r this good i will be getting me a white one to, i wish he could do the red one , have u seen that ? looks awesome to me and different as well

joe

i wish i didnt love it so much , cause the swiss ones r pretty pricey but i feel i can have all 4 colors for the price of one(lmao hint hint, the white one is next, lol) and to me it screams genuine , u would not be dissappointed, as long as yours is of same quality as mine , best crafted watch that i have bought since the panerai daylight 188 eta 7753 imho, i have many other watches but not crafted like this beauty , this to me could be called a mbw BEC, :thumbsupsmileyanim:

glad u enjoyed it

joe

i cant spend on the swiss one so i hope the asian one is just as good.

so far the asian is as good , just dont know for how long basically , mine has a bearing problem on the winder but doesnt effect anything other than a ugly wobbly sound while winding , but i pmed angus and have faith he will send me a replacment winder, the watch cosmeticially in both movments is the same from what i see , i asked my brother to wear the asian one for me for a couple weeks to test how it runs agains the swiss one , i will let u know after that ok

joe

i've been waiting for a decent ss white dial breitling rep for a while now, but something tells me after i get my white dial version i may have to pick up a black dial too....these things look amazing. thanks rbj for the first in depth review... :yeah:

deltatahoe

your certainly welcome, it feels nice to be appreciated for my efforts, thank u for that :thumbsupsmileyanim:

joe

Thanks for the pics. I am waiting for the same one but opted for the Asian rather than the Swiss. I was curious as to whether they have the same datewheeel font. I usually don't buy the Swiss version but wait to decide whether the watch gets substantial wrist time. If it does I buy a Swiss movement for $200 or so and then have it serviced so I know it is good for five years before needing another service. The downside is that you can't always use the Asian datewheel on the Swiss movement. that was the case on the Chrono Avenger where I got lucky as the Swiss movement had font closer to Brietling than what came on the Asian.

i asked my brother to wear the asian one for me for a couple weeks to test how it runs agains the swiss one , i will let u know after that ok

joe

Nice review, Joe. Let me know if your brother can't follow through. I could probably find some spare wrist time.... at least until my own Evo arrives.

Thanks for the pics. I am waiting for the same one but opted for the Asian rather than the Swiss. I was curious as to whether they have the same datewheeel font. I usually don't buy the Swiss version but wait to decide whether the watch gets substantial wrist time. If it does I buy a Swiss movement for $200 or so and then have it serviced so I know it is good for five years before needing another service. The downside is that you can't always use the Asian datewheel on the Swiss movement. that was the case on the Chrono Avenger where I got lucky as the Swiss movement had font closer to Brietling than what came on the Asian.

appears both have same font on datewheel, the problem is told by me is that if u switch the movment u will have to buy his package which includes a dial and handset to fit the swiss 7750 , and the price isnt worth that and the changeout imo, u should just buy the watch with it already installed imho

joe

btw. thanks for the appreciation to everyone