When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

James Bond Sub Offer

Falco

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have 2 on the way.

I'll post next week after I rip into one and start the mods.

I have some relicing planned with a 2892 swap.

I can't wait!!58 bucks a pop, add some $ for shipping and your in.

Anyone else getting some.

Keep the post alive!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm all ready too! Now waiting for which models will be available and the pictures.

And I understand all are running on asia movement. By the way, does anyone has any idea is it in sapphire crystal or just hard mineral glass? And the crown and bracelet they are in what grade of stainless steel? Thanks.

I'm all ready too! Now waiting for which models will be available and the pictures.

And I understand all are running on asia movement. By the way, does anyone has any idea is it in sapphire crystal or just hard mineral glass? And the crown and bracelet they are in what grade of stainless steel? Thanks.

allant vintage submariner or sport models do carry plastic crystals.

I wonder if they fit genuine ones...or aftermarket ones..since it is a cheap watch no need to spend money in a gen crystal but aftermarket one.

And I understand all are running on asia movement. By the way, does anyone has any idea is it in sapphire crystal or just hard mineral glass?

:wallbash:

It'll be plexi-glass/acrylic, as per the original.

Are you the sort of person who asks the tour-guide if there are flushing toilets in the pyramids?!

We have seen some new vintage Rolex watches, with asian 17j automatic, stainless steel and mineral crystal, for US$58, and also with swiss eta-2836 automatic, stainless steel, and sapphire, for US$130. The express shipping is US$28 for one or two watches, to most of the countries. There are 5 models available, I have some pics attached here. U could have the bezel insert u want. For any further info, please email silixprime@gmail.com.

287864-7346.jpg

287864-7347.jpg

287864-7348.jpg

287864-7349.jpg

287864-7350.jpg

287864-7351.jpg

287864-7352.jpg

287864-7353.jpg

My two Subs arrived today - a nice starting point but work needs to be done - the bracelet is modern style with divers extension and saftey clasp and the bezel is modern style also with one direction racheting. I can work with these things - and the price is right. Cheers

Asian 17j? Is this the lowest end of rep movements?

Most asian 17j movement are copys of the myota 8215, a very good movement and 100% reliable, even id your asian mov dies you can replace it for less than a watchmaker would charge you to take the back off a watch, i replaced the noobmariner works for less than

My two Subs arrived today - a nice starting point but work needs to be done - the bracelet is modern style with divers extension and saftey clasp and the bezel is modern style also with one direction racheting. I can work with these things - and the price is right. Cheers

Any chance of a profile shot, or any new shots really but profile and crown would be great.

Thanks

What is the more accurate bracelet for the Bond vintage subs? Are there any aftermarket providers offering such bracelets?

C.K. Dexter Haven