When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

James Bond Sub Offer

Falco

After pm'ing Silix he's checking with his watchmaker to do another run of the ROL187 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It has been out of production a long time and is no longer available.

He asked me to see how many are interested in buying one before asking the watchmaker.

Post in this thread if you are interested :victory:

Link to watch

Previous thread on the subject

196205-3032.jpg

The real thing:

196205-3033.gif

By the way, I have no financial interest in this whatsoever, I just want the watch

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest paneraifreak
Which is?

If I'd do one, I'd much prefer ETA.

$.02

Sure, count me in.

With the new Asian ETA copy.

I have that movement in the Noobmariner and it is AMAZING!

You should hear how smooth the rotor is!!!!

Luke

Falco, its definately looking good here... a hell of a lot of people want in on this including me.... How would you go about modding this watch if this all goes through? Only work with the case, and start from scratch? You gonna put your own ETA movement in there? What are you guys thinkin of doing if this all goes through?

What exact model sub are you tryin to make this look like?

Does this mean I get a freebie?!

PS. At the time of writing this thread proves the 'democratic process' is [censored].

PPS. No 'Asian ETA' crap please! Put the 21J Miyota copy back in it like before. At least it'll be proven mechanics and beat right. Some people will never learn....... :rolleyes:

Silix does indeed have some good offers "hidden" on his page.. Lots of his ETA-Rolexes are cheap, and a good base for some modding.

I will probably be in for the JB sub as well, if it get another run.. I asked him about that one after the model had

been discontinued.

After pm'ing Silix he's checking with his watchmaker to do another run of the ROL187 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It has been out of production a long time and is no longer available.

He asked me to see how many are interested in buying one before asking the watchmaker.

Post in this thread if you are interested :victory:

Link to watch

Previous thread on the subject

196277-3007.jpg

The real thing:

196277-3008.gif

By the way, I have no financial interest in this whatsoever, I just want the watch

one ...two.... ...... four... yes four for me... or more??

Falco, its definately looking good here... a hell of a lot of people want in on this including me.... How would you go about modding this watch if this all goes through? Only work with the case, and start from scratch? You gonna put your own ETA movement in there? What are you guys thinkin of doing if this all goes through?

What exact model sub are you tryin to make this look like?

This one is what I'm aiming at (with the sweet NATO strap):

196279-3006.gif

About modding possibilities I think at least RBJ, Repaustria and Nanuq (and Ubi?) have done Bond subs before, so I think they're more qualified

to suggest options.

I personally like upgrading with 2846 ETA fitted with 445/2 part, getting my hands on a sweet Bond crown and tube etc.

but that's after I hopefully get the watch in house :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS. sorry r11co, I completely missed your poll there, hopefully this thread will motivate watchmaker and Silix enough