When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat Evolution White Dial

deltatahoe

i've been waiting for a good white dial watch to add to my collection for some time now, so needless to say i was pretty excited about the new breitling chronomat evolution. i can't seem to stop taking pictures of this watch; given there aren't very many pictures of the white dial version here on the forum, i figured i would post some of my pics here. i'm still learning on the picture taking front, so please bear with the amateurish photos...

197355-2640.jpg

197355-2641.jpg

197355-2642.jpg

197355-2643.jpg

197355-2644.jpg

197355-2645.jpg

197355-2646.jpg

finally, a couple wrist shots:

197355-2647.jpg

197355-2648.jpg

thanks for looking,

deltatahoe

there is AR on that one? cant really see any AR in any pictures I have seen of the white dial rep.. so I have to ask :)

there is definitely AR on the white dial BCE rep....in my mind when you're taking pictures you shouldn't try to show the AR -- you should showcase the dial, etc. the whole purpose of AR is so you can see the dial in various lighting circumstances...if you look, in the pictures it almost appears like there is no crystal; from my understanding, that is a result of quality AR.

As said, in the picture, it looks like there is no crystal, that is one of the tell tale signs of AR. In certain lighting conditions you also get the purple/blue hue across the face of the crystal. Really looks good when you catch it in the light and the blue AR comes across the white dial!!

Great, looks really good.. just had to ask about the AR since it is the best way to spot a rep from the real one.

Too bad the genuine croc straps cost a fortune, cuz it is to my taste the best strap for that watch!

i was able to find the genuine crocodile strap on TZ for a (relatively) good price; i actually bought a black crocodile strap as well, but like the brown better for the white dial. i think the black crocodile strap would look awesome on the various black/graphite/grey dial versions. i'm going to post the black strap in the trading forum in the next couple days (once i have a chance to take some pictures).

God damn it - stop it already else im going to end up buying the superocean and this beauty :) - my bank balance is burning hot already!

Love the white dial version, and the strap! Might have to be my first breitling....

Can one of you Breitling experts clue a clueless pal in on the flaws on this rep, if any?

Some people have posted that the date font is slightly smaller than on the gen.

Also, there is a very small misalignment of the numeral '60' on the rehaut directly below the 6:00 marker -- but I really had to look for it. I'd estimate the misalignment at less than half a second (whatever that would work out to in degrees).

I have the grey dial with a deep red leather strap and the asian movement; this is my first Breitling as well and quite honestly I have a hard time imagining that another watch will show up in 2007 that bowls me over like this one does.

But I also want to do a bit of a reality check by topping visiting the local Breitling dealer in the next few days to check out the real deal.

I really like that dial/subdial combination! Looks great!

Was wondering... How does this compare in size to a Submariner? Does it wear significantly larger (I'm assuming so, as I believe it's quite a bit thicker)?

thanks ubi. this one definitely wears larger than a submariner -- given the thickness (approximately 16.5mm), it sits higher on the wrist. the bezel and chrono pushers also add to the heft. given you wear daytona's most of the time, i would think about it like a slightly larger, thicker daytona.

Very,very nice BCE. Do you mind letting us know the source?

Congrats :thumbsupsmileyanim: !

the watch is from angus (puretime) -- top notch service and fast delivery from china. in terms of feel and quality, it is definitely the best replica that i own.

Wow, what a great looking watch combo. The OEM Brown Breitling strap really makes the watch. Breitling charges the straps weight in gold but they do make nice straps - very bold stitching, nice grain and 1st rate construction.

Enjoy you watch, a very classy combo. Makes me think I should have bought the white rather than the Black!!

TimeShare