When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealers In Europe

Hi All,

It sounds a good idea to find a trustable dealer in Europe or to have all dealers find a way to ship "a stock" to Europe and then ship out orders from here.

I have 4 watches in arrival from our trustable and nice but CN based dealers and the 1st one is stuck at customs since jan 30th...

My Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm :bones:

My god, what a stress. Money is not a big issue: we all play a game and agree we can loose. But not getting the watch, aaaarghhh. :cc_hang:

I'll check out PT and Narikaa.

Thank you very much Pugwash for that information.

Cheers

Stephane

I ordered, without thinking about Belgian customs, my first rep PAM from Josh a few months ago.

The package arrived on time, without any extra costs.

But I realize now that I was lucky. Normally you have to pay 12% import duty. But it can be worse..

A few weeks ago it was on the news that customs at the airport will check people for buying replica stuff on holiday. Counterfeit handbags, clothing will be confiscated and the owner will have to a fine up to 500 euro.

So my question is, if I order another watch (let's say a Omega PO) and customs will check the package. What will happen if they see A 200$ OMEGA watch,

Does anyone have experience with Custom problems in Belgium or other European countries?

Is UK really an exception?

Hi

thanks for all the helpful replies.

Im in Germany and I have heard for others, that the customs officers are looking through packages coming from non EU Countries, therefore there is a certain risk of getting caught. if there is a way of getting round this its better!

kind regards

Hi

Im in Germany and I have heard for others, that the customs officers are looking through packages coming from non EU Countries, therefore there is a certain risk of getting caught. if there is a way of getting round this its better!

kind regards

Yes order from witin the EU

Percious time and Narika

Hi

kind regards

If you want:

-The "Ultimate" Omega Planet Ocean 45mm with orange bezel

or

-titanium Breitling Chrono Avenger with black dial (new case)

let me know.

The dealer sent me the wrong ones (I asked for black bezel PO and white dial BCA), and will be sending this back at their cost, but if anyone in Europe wants it (to avoid EU charges) let me know, you could pay the dealer as usual and I forward it on.

Both have not been opened from wrapping etc as it was obviously not the ones I asked for!

Otherwise it gets sent back to the Far East and I get the correct ones regardless. If I can help a European-based RWGer that's fine by me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS. click email on my profile, as PMs tend to be full.

PPS. hope this doesn't contravene any selling rules as I am not wishing to sell these, just forward them on, on behalf of a dealer.

If you want:

-The "Ultimate" Omega Planet Ocean 45mm with orange bezel

or

-titanium Breitling Chrono Avenger with black dial (new case)

let me know.

The dealer sent me the wrong ones (I asked for black bezel PO and white dial BCA), and will be sending this back at their cost, but if anyone in Europe wants it (to avoid EU charges) let me know, you could pay the dealer as usual and I forward it on.

Both have not been opened from wrapping etc as it was obviously not the ones I asked for!

Otherwise it gets sent back to the Far East and I get the correct ones regardless. If I can help a European-based RWGer that's fine by me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS. click email on my profile, as PMs tend to be full.

PPS. hope this doesn't contravene any selling rules as I am not wishing to sell these, just forward them on, on behalf of a dealer.

Great chance for someone who may want those two watches... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great chance for someone who may want those two watches... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yep - either one or both together is no problem as it is dealer's cost, not mine :D

So those people in Italia, Germany, Scandinavia, this is your chance to avoid customs charges and get it at Far Eastern dealer's prices :thumbsupsmileyanim:

(Apologies to any EU dealers that stock these at higher prices :black_eye: )