When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Box Suggestions

bruce79

Looking for a nice quality watch box for 4-5 watches that won't cost an arm & a leg (under $100). I received one for Christmas last year but there wasn't enough clearance under the lid for my watches lol. Any suggestions would help...there are obviously tons out there but the quality is somewhat of a crapshoot. Thanks

Looking for a nice quality watch box for 4-5 watches that won't cost an arm & a leg (under $100). I received one for Christmas last year but there wasn't enough clearance under the lid for my watches lol. Any suggestions would help...there are obviously tons out there but the quality is somewhat of a crapshoot. Thanks

@Bruce

I can strongly recommend the boxes from Juwitz on ebay.de

http://stores.ebay.de/Schmuckkoffer-und-Uhrenboxen-Juwitz

I bought the 12 watch one in black leather..... i am very happy with it. And fast delivery.

/Niller

I've just filled up my first 8 watch box and I'm starting to look around for another as well, but I'm going to look for another 8 watch box I think with some kind of drawer for my straps and bracelets.

I can strongly recommend the boxes from Juwitz on ebay.de

http://stores.ebay.de/Schmuckkoffer-und-Uhrenboxen-Juwitz

I bought the 12 watch one in black leather..... i am very happy with it. And fast delivery.

I too have a Juwitz watchbox or two. If you're in Europe, it's an excellent deal.

Brown 12-watch box

197567-2612.jpg

Black 6-watch box

197567-2613.jpg

The 12-watch box also makes an excellent photographic background

197567-2614.jpg

Thanks Pug , I'm getting one , I already got a 6 watch box from them but the size of the watch slots wern't the as generous as they look on yours.

This is my main concern, having enough room for my watches. It seems like most watch boxes are made for dress watches and not sport watches with bigger cases and straps...Can any one comment on a substantial box stateside?

I picked up a cheapie from acetimer some months ago...

197744-2522.jpg

197744-2523.jpg

Not a bad product for the price, but one of my personal gripes with it is that the cushions for the watches all seem to be of differing widths, hence some fit nice and snug in the compartments while others are loose and flop around.

Still... For $30, I can't complain. Overal finish (I chose the cherry wood) is quite nice, and it stores nicely.

I picked up a cheapie from acetimer some months ago...

197773-2512.jpg

197773-2513.jpg

Not a bad product for the price, but one of my personal gripes with it is that the cushions for the watches all seem to be of differing widths, hence some fit nice and snug in the compartments while others are loose and flop around.

Still... For $30, I can't complain. Overal finish (I chose the cherry wood) is quite nice, and it stores nicely.

I would have gone for the same..but its 30$ plus shiping which is for Greece !!!!50$!!!! so total 80$.I dont want to pay more for shiping than the product i will buy.

This thread reminded me of the watch box that was on my Christmas list that Santa forgot to deliver. Fortunately I had an Amazon gift certificate that I decided to use on the following:

Watch Box Holds 20 Watches See Thru Top Burlwood Finish

Marked down twice, and quite a few positive comments.

jerouac, I think this is the same one I just ordered from AceTimer on eBay for $47 SHIPPED. See my post w/ link above.