When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy For Vintage Rlx

olreon

If you want the group buy you need to contact pichai via email and discuss with him. Like I said before I had one order delivered to me in Europe and received without probs.

Why are you not organising one here? You'd be hailed as a hero. I'm sure everyone here would trust you with thousands of dollars.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@piratedzeus....( ?).......organising a group buy such as this is never gonna be easy.....there are headaches every step of the way.....let's look at some of the logistics of this....!

I was simply trying to point........as was Puggy...the logistics of phoning up a Thai guy in a stall at MBK and asking to accept approx 12,000 dollars to supply 50 different vintage MBW watches.......the guy barely knows what a DRSD is....you have to pick out the one you want ....then you have to negotiate with him over the packaging.....shipping....writing out in English....all the EMS slips......for 7500 baht....the price he sells them at every day.....that ain't gonna happen.....!

I've known the guy for 3 years.....and believe me if I stump up at his stall and say...'can I have 3x DRSD's and a couple of Great Whites.....he looks at me as tho' I have 7 heads.....and then throws a hissy fit.......saying..."no hab.....no hab.....[censored] bak...3 days".....and you guys think they can do it all from 10,000 miles away.......if it was that easy......I'd have them plastered all over my Dealer Section......!

You guys get yourselves together.......decide if you can get up some reasonable numbers........if you can......I'll speak to the source.....not the shop......and figure out if he can cut the deal that I outlined.......!

Just so everyone is clear in their mind.........I am not saying that I will do it......I'm saying I'll explore the situation.......and lastly just so everyone is as clear in their mind as I am in mine.......I WILL BE DOING THIS FOR PROFIT......and not out of altruism......and be aware that unless YOU jump on a plane to BK.......YOU will not get a vintage MBW watch for 7500 baht........!

@piratedzeus....( ?).......organising a group buy such as this is never gonna be easy.....there are headaches every step of the way.....let's look at some of the logistics of this....!

didn't want to point at you .. just explained him the result auf these 8 pages of discussion :)

i am not really interested in the mbws as they are really too expensive for me.. atm i more looking for in my price range... which is the noobmariner as you know :)

I have been quiet for awhile, but, come on everyone! Get off TKK back! you want to organise one then do so on your own. So far, it looks like zippo, no go. I only hear people complaining, whining and crap at TKK and Pugs. Get a life, and leave the bitching to the kids. TKK has gone farther than I would have, frankly, in spelling out his job/the costs, and has made the ONLY offer for a group buy that have concrete details. YOu want in? Then do it, otherwise closed the damn thread.

Edited by mumum

I was simply trying to point........as was Puggy...the logistics of phoning up a Thai guy in a stall at MBK and asking to accept approx 12,000 dollars to supply 50 different vintage MBW watches.......the guy barely knows what a DRSD is....you have to pick out the one you want ....then you have to negotiate with him over the packaging.....shipping....writing out in English....all the EMS slips......for 7500 baht....the price he sells them at every day.....that ain't gonna happen.....!

I've known the guy for 3 years.....and believe me if I stump up at his stall and say...'can I have 3x DRSD's and a couple of Great Whites.....he looks at me as tho' I have 7 heads.....and then throws a hissy fit.......saying..."no hab.....no hab.....[censored] bak...3 days".....and you guys think they can do it all from 10,000 miles away.......if it was that easy......I'd have them plastered all over my Dealer Section......!

You guys get yourselves together.......decide if you can get up some reasonable numbers........if you can......I'll speak to the source.....not the shop......and figure out if he can cut the deal that I outlined.......!

Just so everyone is clear in their mind.........I am not saying that I will do it......I'm saying I'll explore the situation.......and lastly just so everyone is as clear in their mind as I am in mine.......I WILL BE DOING THIS FOR PROFIT......and not out of altruism......and be aware that unless YOU jump on a plane to BK.......YOU will not get a vintage MBW watch for 7500 baht........!

Ok... well if TTK will do them for $350 shipped then im in... as he said, minimum 50 and he'll "look into it"

I can try to organize this at the best of my abillity. If anyone is interested in what TTK has to offer send me a pm, and ill tally up the numbers and submit them to TTK to see what we can accomplish here.

Hey beemer, so you want to run the group buy then?

Have you talked with ttk yet?

I am currently in negotiations with TTK... What I will do is create a newly dedicated thread so we can get an "actual" tally of who wants in or out. This thread obviously went to [censored] so im going to make an official one as soon as TTK gets back to me.

Details will be explained then. I hope this works.