When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ems Delivery On Sunday?

Steve G

Just curious is anyone in the states every received an EMS package on a Sunday? Mine usually arrive in a max of 5 days. In this case the fifth day is tomorrow, Sunday. I'm not expecting it to really come until Monday, but I guess I have false optimism.

God, you'd think by now I'd just chill, this is like watch 20. Anyway just seeing if any has.

EMS is delivered by USPS... HOWEVER... if the USPS regional office that receives the EMS is within a short distance of your home... say 3-5 miles, they usually DO attempt delivery on Sunday morning. However, you have to be home to sign for it, otherwise they will leave the normal orange tag indicating that they will attempt delivery again on the following day. I have received a couple EMS packages on Sunday and was completely surprised to see a USPS mail truck in front of my house.

Thanks guys. I'm really not expecting it to come until Monday, I was really hoping for today. I just can't wait for my BCE :wub:

Funny how know matter how many watches I order it always feels like the first time and the waiting anxiety never gets old...if only sex were that way :p

I've gotten too many incriminating Sunday AM deliveries, followed by my better half saying "so when were you planning on telling me about this one?"

yeah....mine came today as well.

Steve, I think both of our watches were on the same fight :lol:

this is my first replica (45mm PO), I'm so happy to see the quality, great fit and finish. They are right on to called it Ultimate Version.

Now I need to find out the right way to set the time/day and make sure I won't mess up anything.

I feel like I'm little kid with a new present.