When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evo Dials

jfreeman420

I don't know if it is bad lighting or photography, but it seems that only one of the BCE reps have concentric circles on the dial. Every genuine I have seen has a textured dial and noone has mentioned this. Are all the colors supposed to have the circles on the dial? If not which colors do? If this has been overlooked on this watch I think it is definatley a deal killer.

I don't know if it is bad lighting or photography, but it seems that only one of the BCE reps have concentric circles on the dial. Every genuine I have seen has a textured dial and noone has mentioned this. Are all the colors supposed to have the circles on the dial? If not which colors do? If this has been overlooked on this watch I think it is definatley a deal killer.

My grey with black subdials has the textured dial (concentric circles) but it would be very difficult to photograph it so you could see it.

Edited by MikeC65

Yes they are there but they are different from the gen... on the gen you can spot them from 10 feet away. With the rep you have to look very carefully in the right lighting.

By the way: Did anyone else noticed that all the new EVO dial combo's are way off?

Graphite: Wrong color sub dials (black)

Grey: Wrong colour grey (too dark)

White: (Too snow white, gen is more silverish)

By by accurate rep....

Edited by Rolexman

Yes they are there but they are different from the gen... on the gen you can spot them from 10 feet away. With the rep you have to look very carefully in the right lighting.

By the way: Did anyone else noticed that all the new EVO dial combo's are way off?

By by accurate rep....

actually hello white, lol there r two versions of whites , one is called mother of pearl which looks bright white(which i had the pleasure of working on a gen. a month ago in gen. ) (which made me want one, lol) and the other is called silvery white , but u r corrrect on the graphite , but the subdials r not as visibly off as the pics make them look, the dial looks blue in some lighting acutally, that ar caoting makes the color contrast differently in certain angles, yes not exactly perfect but if u want that then go buy the gen. i would say this one off the shelf is kick ass and solidly made for a chrono watch , if u want perfect u should go for the white dial version it is probably the best as far as 1:1 dial is concerened but again the graphite is still so nice

oh yeah on the inner circles they probably only a tad less visible than the gen ,but even in gen. u have to have some mag vision if u can see them 10 feet away, i need your glasses bro, lmao

joe

Sorry to disillusion you Steve......neither the gen nor the rep has concentric circles on the MAIN dial......only on the sub dials....and not all models have them on the sub dials either......!

Edited by TTK

I think we are talking about different dials here. TTK has posted pictures of the dial with Arabic numbers. The newest Evo replica is so far only avaliable with the stick hour markers.. That dial has circular pattern on the dial.

Here is the gen:

201101-1623.jpg

By by accurate rep....

Hmm... :scratch: I am afraid you are right. I have to second that the grey dial is way too dark. I received mine a few days ago. I hope the black/ silver one will be better. But when I took a closer look to the pics I saw that the silver frames of the subdials seem to be a bit too wide... I don't really know..... Hope it looks fine in reality.