When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will This Bezel On Ebay Fit My Po 4th Gen?

Tom

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEZEL-INSERT-FOR-OME...1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone know if this will fit on the 4th Gen PO ?

I've got an orange bezel version and fancy a change to black. If this doesn't fit does anyone know where I can get a change of bezel?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

I don't know if it would, but I would atleast get the insert that goes with the PO. Ask the dealer if they can get you a spare insert - I know I was able to acquire one.

someone should correct me if i'm wrong, but gen bezels do not fit the 42.5mm rep bezel. I have both a gen and rep PO and made some comparison measurements of the bezel insert. Gen inserts seems to be .5-.8mm smaller than its rep counterpart.

I think the only ones that fit are other rep inserts... but i've heard it was difficult to change out because removal of the bezel was difficult.

If someone managed to do it, can yah let me know?

someone should correct me if i'm wrong, but gen bezels do not fit the 42.5mm rep bezel. I have both a gen and rep PO and made some comparison measurements of the bezel insert. Gen inserts seems to be .5-.8mm smaller than its rep counterpart.

I think the only ones that fit are other rep inserts... but i've heard it was difficult to change out because removal of the bezel was difficult.

If someone managed to do it, can yah let me know?

Bezel is easy enough to remove, it's a shame that they are different sizes though!

I have mine apart at the moment. I have been waiting to see if the gen bezel fits, looks like Il put the rep bezel back on!

Correct - OEM Bezels will not fit the rep PO. Additionally, I do beleive that the OEM Inserts would not also fit the rep bezel. I have the PO v.4 and plan on swapping the inserts (the current rep for another rep).

A genuine bracelet wouldnt as the rep has 20mm lugs, but the gen has 22mm

The 42mm version is 20mm lugs and the 45mm version is 22mm lugs.

I know one member actually swapped an OEM Clasp on his 4th gen PO.

Do NOT I repeat NOT order your bezel from that dealer on eBay. I had the misfortune of ordering a Rolex Submariner bezel from them last year, and their product was junk. They claim (on their auction) that the item will not be told from the original item. This is bull. My mother in law, who knows nothing about watches, could tell the two bezels apart. Whenever someone leaves this dealer negative feedback, they use the same reply: "Liar All customers satisfied with product/service" even when there is evidence to the contrary. They are a total sleaze and deserve to get busted for copyright infringement and false advertizing. Given I own and love rep watches, I am not someone particularly bothered about those things, but in this case, that person really deserves to get removed from eBay for their sales. They may have a high rating, but those people were clearly either idiots who could not tell the real thing from garbage, or, people who did not care about accuracy and would settle for any garbage. Just a quick FYI :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Do NOT I repeat NOT order your bezel from that dealer on eBay. I had the misfortune of ordering a Rolex Submariner bezel from them last year, and their product was junk. They claim (on their auction) that the item will not be told from the original item. This is bull. My mother in law, who knows nothing about watches, could tell the two bezels apart. Whenever someone leaves this dealer negative feedback, they use the same reply: "Liar All customers satisfied with product/service" even when there is evidence to the contrary. They are a total sleaze and deserve to get busted for copyright infringement and false advertizing. Given I own and love rep watches, I am not someone particularly bothered about those things, but in this case, that person really deserves to get removed from eBay for their sales. They may have a high rating, but those people were clearly either idiots who could not tell the real thing from garbage, or, people who did not care about accuracy and would settle for any garbage. Just a quick FYI :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Question answered and then some. Will give it a very wide berth. Of course it does mean I'll have to buy a black PO now instead :whistling:

Following the hassle I had with the slime, I couldn't in good conscience allow anyone else to buy from them. It stuns me that they have such a high rating, because their product is in no way identical to the original, and easily identifiable. On one email, where I described the problem, they even admitted that they were aware of the problem and were trying to get their factory to sort it out! SO much for 'LIAR All customers satisfied with product/service' :rolleyes: Karma will make sure they get what's coming to them eventually.