When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gone

lovepanerai

Great job LP, that CG lever does look a bit off, I agree.

What worries me more than CG and lever are the bar hour indices, they seem to be noticeably smaller than gens, and not very well lume-filled (the latter issue can be fixed relatively easy). Also, judging by the photos, the ones on rep seem to have chromed edges, while the gen comes with black...is that true, or is it just the photos ?

Nice effort altogether :)

cheers,

babola

Great work! I enjoyed this post. Looks like the CG and crown are not the only sore spot on this one though. Something has gone terribly wrong with the minute markers. The 12 and 6 look nice, fat and rased. the markers look like canal street stuff. Compare to the Gen which has a similar look to the 12 and 6, just on a separate piece. I'm sure the CG and crown are easy fixes, but the dial stuff is best left to an expert.

well, bad news <_<

the watch doesn't wind on either of my watchwinders, I noticed that you can not hear the rotor spinning at all, so I assume that the rotor is stuck or loose. So I decided to wear it for a day and see what the power reserve is and it is only a couple of hours...something is definitely wrong....damn this just further fuels my love/hate relationship with replicas :rolleyes:

Bad news indeed.. especially now with the CNY that you cannot do anything :(