When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Ce Graphite Dial - 100mm Macro Lens Shots

rolli

Dude nice pics..... I don't want to spoil the fun but the ridertab @ the 15 minute marker is wrong.... The pointy tab should only be used on the 12 o clock marker.

Absolutely right - that is a glaring flaw! The pointed rider tab only occurs at 12 o'clock. But even if that was fixed... the date font is nothing like the original and can be spotted across the room. I guess the factories have had years to perfect the Rolex font whereas Breitling reps are in their infancy...

Does anybody know if a genuine date wheel will fit the Asian 7750, and if so, where can one be sourced?

Absolutely right - that is a glaring flaw! The pointed rider tab only occurs at 12 o'clock. But even if that was fixed... the date font is nothing like the original and can be spotted across the room. I guess the factories have had years to perfect the Rolex font whereas Breitling reps are in their infancy...

Does anybody know if a genuine date wheel will fit the Asian 7750, and if so, where can one be sourced?

hi,

thanks,

yes, i have seen also this ridertab flaw today. it will fixed.

i swapped several asia 7750 with gen 7750, yes the date wheel will fit.

you can buy a gen 7750 date wheel from a distributor, mostly only color white.

cheers

rolli

you can buy a gen 7750 date wheel from a distributor, mostly only color white.

cheers

rolli

Breitling does not use the regular ETA-datewheel, as discussed in some other threads here... Is it possible to buy the special Breitling datewheel for the 7750 online? :)

Nice pictures by the way!

Can you clarify - are you saying the ETA 7750 date wheel can be swapped onto an Asian 7750 movement without modification? Is it a direct drop-in fit? The ETA datewheel is still not the correct font, however it's much closer to the real thing compared to the Asian 7750 font.

Can you clarify - are you saying the ETA 7750 date wheel can be swapped onto an Asian 7750 movement without modification? Is it a direct drop-in fit? The ETA datewheel is still not the correct font, however it's much closer to the real thing compared to the Asian 7750 font.

Yes, the ETA datewheel does fit into the Asian 7750. Like you say it's not the Breitling font, but it is slightly sharper.

Cool info, great to know... I think the ideal swap would still be a gen datewheel, but I don't know if it will fit.

And finding one would be very difficult too!

Some of the movements Breitling use are based around the Valjoux 7750 movement, so I would think a gen datewheel would fit in there.