When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pannie Fiddy With Matching Shoes And Belt.. Pics

Defender110

@cpt390 Great job with the photo edit!

:p

if you wear a suit and tie everyday your belt should match with your shoes.. throw some matching cufflinks on too! and your suit hanky should not match your tie in material or in patten.. its best to go with white or a matching color to the tie but not the exact material/pattern.

i picked up these shoes in brown with white stitch also... genuine made in italy(kenneth cole).. how often do you find shoes(anything for that matter) not made in china?!

@cpt390 Great job with the photo edit!

:p

if you wear a suit and tie everyday your belt should match with your shoes.. throw some matching cufflinks on too! and your suit hanky should not match your tie in material or in patten.. its best to go with white or a matching color to the tie but not the exact material/pattern.

i picked up these shoes in brown with white stitch also... genuine made in italy(kenneth cole).. how often do you find shoes(anything for that matter) not made in china?!

Ahh, that explains it. Since they're geniune Kenneth Cole, you should get at least two wearings out of them before they fall apart. But since you have two pair, you can rotate them and get a bit more wear.

Sorry, don't mean to rag on ya. I've just seen too many people that think KC's are good shoes and then later learn the truth. I'll get off my soapbox now. Back to regular scheduled programming.

@ savage_here - I think you missed something... the post is about the shoe style not the shoe brand and that they were made in italy and not china. they may very well fall apart soon esp with all the walking I do... I have shoes that I have paid up to 3x these and they fell apart/wore out rather quickly...

instead of thread crapping... please post some great shoe links or contacts!

cheers!

Great looking combo and the shoes are just fine. I have 3 pairs of KC shoes and they are well made, comfortable and give me.......happy feet! :yahoo:

I'd like to apologize in public for popping off. Sorry.

Here's what I sent privately and the OP thought should be posted here:

If you're really interested in great shoes, visit www.styleforum.net and go to the Men's Clothing section. There are tons of threads in there. Note, however, that they are usually talking about shoes that start at about $200 and go up quickly from there to around $6-700. I am trying to put together a shoe wardrobe slowly but surely! I try to buy classic styles in classic colors from good manufacturers. My requirements are that they are well-constructed, but have nice styling and lines.

A couple of manufacturers that they are not particularly fond of on styleforum, but I happen to like and are at great price points, are Magnanni (Made in Spain) and Antonio Maurizi (Italy).

The most recommended on there are Lobb (of course), C&J hand grade, Edward Green, etc. Unless on super sale, really out of my price range for the time being.

Didn't mean to thread crap. Hope this helps. If you'd like me to post it publicly, let me know.

Best regards,

Savage