When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In Case Anyones Worried About Me!

Finepics

Just a quick note - you might be worried about watches or datewheels as I have not been around much lately or replying to PM's as quickly - this is my last 4 days with my girl before she leaves for Hong Kong - I will not see her again until the 1st June then October so I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with her - please allow me this. the datewheels will be shipped very soon - there have been very stressful delays on this as the printers have found problems with the metal printing plates and have had to get them re-made several times so this has delayed the actual run but I'm hoping this week they will be ready for shipping out.

All members with work waiting - as soon as my GF has departed then I will be able to concentrate (this work requires immense concentration - something I'm not fully in the right frame of mind for right now) on finishing jobs so again please be patient with me.

Thanks guy's and gal's.

Mark you said your piece, anyone complains now is a bum and I will personally ream them a new one..............4 short days to be with your girlfriend before she is gone for 4 long Months..................no further explaination neccessary.

Ken