When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The New Pilot Watch Chrono Iw371701

EddieLee11

Here is a question to those who think it is OK to not be honest about shipping, dead tracking numbers and poor communication.

If the same thing happened on ebay, wouldn't it take a fraction of this type of behavior to warrant negative feedback?

Oh, I imagine there are lots of things that go on here that ebay would not be anxious to endorse.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got some emails from eddie.

Here is a quote from eddie when I inquired about a tracking number and why mine has not worked in over a week.

"it will go and click , and bling."

oh ok....now I feel better. :) I cannot believe i worried about it. :lol:

It took 15 exchanges to get him to admit when he said it was "forwarded" but if i asked if it has shipped he will not answer. He will only use the word "forwarded" and took a long to time to admit the date it had been "forwarded"

During the beginning of the conversation he kept saying friday(he would not say which one) and then when i got him to give me a date it was not a friday.

Tracking is still dead and eddie refuses to use the word "shipped" only forwarded.

Ain't that the truth ;)

Finally got some emails from eddie.

Here is a quote from eddie when I inquired about a tracking number and why mine has not worked in over a week.

"it will go and click , and bling."

oh ok....now I feel better. :) I cannot believe i worried about it. :lol:

It took 15 exchanges to get him to admit when he said it was "forwarded" but if i asked if it has shipped he will not answer. He will only use the word "forwarded" and took a long to time to admit the date it had been "forwarded"

During the beginning of the conversation he kept saying friday(he would not say which one) and then when i got him to give me a date it was not a friday.

Tracking is still dead and eddie refuses to use the word "shipped" only forwarded.

Same here-

But he has found time to update his Photobucket account- just won't give me a straight answer-

If its delayed- FINE- just tell me.

My goodness Chad, please stop whining, we heard you the first time.

And at first it was a fair and valid point, "please improve communication", and you made it.

Now, it appears to be obsessive bitching and is reminiscent of the where the acc's BAP and WAB were coined from. It's old and tired.

I'm going to pull into my psychic abilities here and make a prediction: We will hear more complaining from Chad. Ohhh, the challenge is on

My goodness Chad, please stop whining, we heard you the first time.

And at first it was a fair and valid point, "please improve communication", and you made it.

Now, it appears to be obsessive bitching and is reminiscent of the where the acc's BAP and WAB were coined from. It's old and tired.

I'm going to pull into my psychic abilities here and make a prediction: We will hear more complaining from Chad. Ohhh, the challenge is on

I actually just reported the updated situation for me and tried to keep the personal comments out. I'll continue to do the same.

Anyone one of the lucky 5 that eddie said would get the watch on Friday?.....i really doubt it.

\

"forum"

noun

1. a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

looking at this thread is like picking at an irritating scab...you just can't help yourself. i don't think i've ever witnessed so much whining....

and here i am again...i need a double macallan on the rocks right now.

Well guess what!!!

My tracking number does now work and the package was shipped on the 11th. So that is good news.

But since I am whiner :)......

He said it was shipped over a week ago so it was a white lie

but this post is about good news and that is that the watch is on its way!!!

Edited by chad

Well my tracking # indicates the watch just shipped- So should see it by end of the week or early next week.

Never a doubt that EL would come through- and for those who are cool with ZERO communications then good for you.

But I hope the watch is great, and good luck to you Eddie.

Since I have other vendors who deliver both wuality goods and excellent communication, I'll vote with my feet.

For one reason or another I still cannot understand what the real issue is here. Is it the length of time that it takes to get the watch? Or is it that EL doesn't respond to your persistent emails? Or is it that, this or that...pisses you off? Not sure.

I too ordered this watch from EL a few days after the original offer was posted here.

At no time did I doubt that the watch would be shipped, nor did it (does it) make any difference how long it would take to get to me.

As has been previously noted by many in this thread...perhaps you folks that are in such a big hurry...and so interested in tracking numbers...should NEVER order anything form Eddie. That would solve your problem, and the rest of us wouldn't have to waste our time reading all the bs, and whining.

Please do LET your feet do the talking...no, no, walking. Bye, bye.

No hurry- never the issue- It takes what it takes.

I inquire about the watch- PM in TEN MINUTES.

I ask about price- Email is ONE HOUR. I ask about adding some other items- Email in ONE HOUR

Up to the second I send payment he answer quickly.

One second after payment- he ignores you.

Persistent emails?? Four emails over four weeks. I've bought nearly 50 reps, and even the really bad communicators eventually let you know what's up.

I paid- Made sure he got the right address- no reply.

Let it slide for two weeks- emailed asking if he had the right address, and what's up with shipping time- No hurry.

7 days no reply- i email again, nothing- Then I post here. He emails tracking, and confirms the wrong address- oh brother.

So no big deal. Never feared he was ripping me off- not sure where you got that from. It's just this ridiculous defending of these dealers- as if you had met them and they were your friends. When I send my money off to some Canadian guy in China or some Chinese guy in Canada I would expect just the normal courtesy- "Got the dough, watch is delayed, hang tight." Is that TOO MUCH to ask??

Hope the watch is cool, and hope EL fixes whatever problems are bedeviling him.

No hurry- never the issue- It takes what it takes.

I inquire about the watch- PM in TEN MINUTES.

I ask about price- Email is ONE HOUR. I ask about adding some other items- Email in ONE HOUR

Up to the second I send payment he answer quickly.

One second after payment- he ignores you.

Persistent emails?? Four emails over four weeks. I've bought nearly 50 reps, and even the really bad communicators eventually let you know what's up.

I paid- Made sure he got the right address- no reply.

Let it slide for two weeks- emailed asking if he had the right address, and what's up with shipping time- No hurry.

7 days no reply- i email again, nothing- Then I post here. He emails tracking, and confirms the wrong address- oh brother.

So no big deal. Never feared he was ripping me off- not sure where you got that from. It's just this ridiculous defending of these dealers- as if you had met them and they were your friends. When I send my money off to some Canadian guy in China or some Chinese guy in Canada I would expect just the normal courtesy- "Got the dough, watch is delayed, hang tight." Is that TOO MUCH to ask??

Hope the watch is cool, and hope EL fixes whatever problems are bedeviling him.

These are all solid points and I don't doubt your experiences. It is worth noting though that veterans remember the day when they were pretty pleased just to get a watch most every time within a couple of months, so basic honesty was considered all that it took to make a dealer a true gentleman. Old habits die hard . . . and probably people with these expectations stress out less.

It is also worth noting that legit multinational businesses operate on much the same model as EL. EVERYBODY is just interested in making the sale and moving on to the next victim, er, valued customer. Have you ever tried to reach customer service at Dell Computers or Bank of America when you have problems? I have . . . at least Eddie doesn't make you wait on the phone for an hour, transfer you six times and then suddenly cut out. I'm not defending EL, I'm just saying customer service is a lost art . . . or possibly an oxymoron at this point.

Enough BS - here's how good a dealer EL is.

I paypa1 money to him - his account gets shut down - he refunds the money to me NO PROBLEM.

I await action on this thread to see the photos of watches when they arrive.

This morning my doorbell rings and I am now wearing my watch on my wrist. At the same time, my inbox pings and a polite note arrives from EL saying hope you're enjoying your new watch, would you mind sending me some money if it's not too much trouble! This guy sent me the watch AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PAID HIM YET! How good is that!?

I have been collecting for a while but have never dealt with EL before. Needless to say I have WU the money to him this morning and will be buying again.

EL - you da man!! :1a::clap3::tu:

Hilts :play_ball:

PS Pics to follow - watch is a beaut.

Edited by hilts

Well I am glad eddie has been honest and respectful to some people with there experiences because my experiences have left me with a bad taste in my mouth about reps.

Congrats to those with the watch. Looking forward to pictures.

Enough BS - here's how good a dealer EL is.

I paypa1 money to him - his account gets shut down - he refunds the money to me NO PROBLEM.

I await action on this thread to see the photos of watches when they arrive.

This morning my doorbell rings and I am now wearing my watch on my wrist. At the same time, my inbox pings and a polite note arrives from EL saying hope you're enjoying your new watch, would you mind sending me some money if it's not too much trouble! This guy sent me the watch AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PAID HIM YET! How good is that!?

I have been collecting for a while but have never dealt with EL before. Needless to say I have WU the money to him this morning and will be buying again.

EL - you da man!! :1a::clap3::tu:

Hilts :play_ball:

PS Pics to follow - watch is a beaut.