When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pams With White Dials?

obelisque

Which means?

If it's a Swiss Unitas Movement you should be fine. I've had my Swiss 111 for almost 2 years and no problems, knock on wood. The Asian movements seem to be ok as well. Now, the question is, what is your definition of reliable. In terms of how long should it last? There are some topics in the search about how long reps should last, but I mean if you treat it right and get it serviced, things like that, then you should be golden. :)

• 1 month later...

003 - 007 - 010 - 049 - 051 - 060 (off white, "sand") - 113 - 114 - 188 - 225 - 251 (ivory).

@PAM192MEX: you are correct about the 003, but the 055 is brown dial.

@ssurfer

the 055 was available with a white dial in the japanese market. here are some pics:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21723

I suspect that was either a prototype, a joke, or a bastardized model.

As far as I know, there's no clue about a white 055 on any official OP documents.

Also on Paneristi I have been unable to track any documents about it.

What we have is just a japanese picture referred by a RWI member, and a rep by Davidsen possibly modelled on that same picture.

Even more, the 'real' 055 has a completely different face with respect to that watch, that watch is not just a white 055. It rather resembles a 010 or 114 transplanted into a titanium case.

Thanks for the info anyway -- and ready to change my opinion in case more consistent data come out.

what about the panerai slytech white face...that was available from our dealers before..if i remember well it was a prototype model...don't have any picxs at the moment but I have it in my watchbox...and thats more important...and BTW : I loooove it!

what about the panerai slytech white face

Do you mean the Slytech Submersible Chrono 1000m white face? It is the PAM 225, already mentioned.

No... he means the Pre-Vendome Slytech Submersible ;)

V got it right...I love that one...I remember when it was released as a rep...it was available only for the japanese market and somehow joshua managed to get one piece and sold it to omd(if i remember well)...I was after that model for quiet some time and when it was available to other dealers I got it from River...and the love story goes on...