When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has Anyone Heard From Silix Lately?

Spatten1

I received a PO from Silix on the 2/21 and emailed them that a sticker from the dial fell off in shipping and is loose in the watch.

I emailed again on the 23rd and still have not gotten a reply. Does anybody know if they are on vacation or something?

Must be having some days off, because I'm also waiting on a reply.

Normally I get a quick answer....

I'm waiting for a package. Got the tracking number on the 13th of februari, but still no movement online with TNT??????????

I received a PO from Silix on the 2/21 and emailed them that a sticker from the dial fell off in shipping and is loose in the watch.

I emailed again on the 23rd and still have not gotten a reply. Does anybody know if they are on vacation or something?

Relax dude...

I just emailed Jay on the 24th and also haven't gotten a reply yet... cos he and Angel usually go out on the weekends, furthermore, it's only the 8th day of Chinese New Year today. Jay'll most probably get back to you latest tomorrow evening or so... :bounce:

He's a stand-up guy... :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here is what he replied to me on feb 15th:

"Thx a lot for ur order. It is the chinese new year here, and we won't be able to post anything till the holiday is over. The holiday will last about 10 days. So please let me know if u could wait. Thx. "

Which means that we can expect to here from him again tomorow :-)

TMS

I also had an issue with a PO from silix. I never did get a replacement part.

Well, he did offer to send it out with my next order. I guess I feel that I would like to have my current purchases made whole before I spend more money.

I really don't know what I am rambling on about... your post just made me remember that I have a PO in my watch box that I only got to wear one time.

I suppose I will talk to jay/angle again after the CNY.

Anyone know where I can order a bezel insert for a 5th gen PO?

wow! i never heard of the lume falling off untill last week i got a PO sent to me to repair the same thing! the worst part was that after i reattached the lume marker, i used my dust blower to gently blow off the dust on the dial before reassembly and blew off another marker! it came off very easily too and had to be reattached. i now am reccomending everyone buying the latest batch of 4th gen PO get a relume right away before you lose a marker.