When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Amazing Watches

hopeful

A year or so back I bought 50 Pimp reps from a factory in China, they were identical apart from they had no name, and they'd tweaked the functions a little, which made them actually a bit better than the originals, I sold quite a few on eBay until the original designer put a stop to me :( I sold all the remaining stock to some guy in Germany, who went on to sell them on eBay :D

Interesting pieces. Now I know how my "digital watch" raised son feels when he looks at a watch with hands. "What time does that say?"

ah ah... that's true, we have to get used to such a watch!!

This recalls me an anecdote.

Some time ago, I noticed a nice JL Master Hometime on my boss' wrist. Thinking he might be a watch enthusiast, I started the conversation by complimenting his watch. He started saying yes, he finds it classy, bought it when he got promoted to CEO but thinks that it is too much money for a watch etc.

Then he said: "the most difficult at the beginning was to read the time. Now I got used to it".

:bangin:

Interesting, but I don't think I would actually wear any of them.

Although .... The Futara Zero-G actually looks somewhat classy and fairly easy to read. Not bad. Maybe it's just that it's 3 in the morning and my brain shut down hours ago.

Some of those are HORRIBLE! However I did like a couple. I'd pick the orbit or the Art 8, both from EleeNo. Thanks for the link, interesting ideas for keeping time.

hey oakland

#

what in hell is this for a avatar???

she looks nicer as my avatar... send me a link :thumbsupsmileyanim: