When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Steelfish For Sale On Timezones Sales Corner?

chrgod

The Sales corner on Timezone is usually a replica-free and safe zone, I have had some nice deals there. :)

However, this SuperOcean Steelfish, made me suspicious... The seller actually uses a very familiar studio-picture to advertise his watch! Same picture as Andrew and Josh!..

And the phrase: "Unfortunately, it was sold to me without box and paperwork, just Tourneau Boxes, thus the low price..." (1200 USD) :whistling:

Steelfish on Timezone

:blink:

209294-17059.jpg

The picture of the actual watch for sale are a bit blury... But, I actually think it looks better than the rep.. I am not that familiar with the Steelfish rep, but the tail on the "s" in SuperOcean is straight, and it is slightly curved on the gen. Also, the pearl and date font look rather good on this one?

209294-17060.jpg

I guess it was just a question of time before someone tried to rip off somebody with the new Steelfish..

It's blurry, but the bottom pic looks like a gen. Notice the older bracelet, the thinner metal surrounding the date and the smaller serifs on the numbers (can really only see the 9 on the bottom pic, but it looks right.

EDIT.. OK. It's the TOP pic hes selling!!! It's DEFINATELY a rep.. for all the reasons stated above.

Ha, you beat me to it. I was just viewing the TZ sales and section and saw the same post. Now, if you look at the pic from his post and compare to say, Andy's, it's the same pic, but without Andy's emblem.

Yep - the pics are a bit blurry as well. He states no box or papers - hence the low price. Smells fishy.....

Maybe we can report TZ to paypal for selling reps, huh? LOL :D

Ok, going to backtrack again! lol, was too fast to reply both times.. the pic in his sale post is a rep, the pics of the actual watch hes selling is real.

Perhaps putting up a picture of a rep was very much on purpose, like hey I know there are good reps but here is mine to compare it to. Kind of makes sense without papers, but should have included a high quality picture of the actual watch.

Maybe he is selling a gen, but uses a picture of a rep in the advert! :lol: That would be a new way of advertising..

It might be possible that he just has google-searced for a nice Steelfish picture to front his ad.. And have just linked to the "actual pictures".. Maybe this is another proof of how good our reps are.. Even the owner of a gen dont recognize a picture of a replica.

But, the whole package seems fishy. The Steelfish is a pretty new model, so it is weird to have lost the papers already.