When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is Angus?

jpmlora

He got funds from me on feb 25th for an ultimate fiddy. We chatted back and forth a few times, and the last time was friday. He said to write monday, right before he was to ship it. I did, and never heard back from him. Ive written once a day this week, and still nothing. Tomorrow will be a week since Ive heard from him, and about 2 weeks since he got funds.

Im not really super concerned, but might start getting there this weekend....if still no watch or even an explanation email. Ive been in this game for a while, and understand they arent amazon.com...lol But we were chatting so well, almost daily...then NOTHING.

I still think he's solid and Ill get my kick-ass 127 very soon though.

D

Ive written once a day this week, and still nothing.

Hasn't replied to my emails either.

relax guys! seriously. angus is obviously extremely busy these days. there is absolutely no need to send ANY dealer an email once a day if you haven't heard from them. this is probably why he hasn't replied.

i ordered something from angus monday, and received an email from him wednesday acknowledging the order. you will get your stuff -- just be patient.

deltatahoe

Yeah, you guys can make me nervous with all that hypersensitivity about that kind of stuff....in the context of the problems that our dealers have been having. I think this is a time to give our dealers some extra leeway. I don't know how many people here have either run or been involved with a sales based business, but if you have, you can probably imagine what kind of major headache and trauma this whole debacle has been for them.

I know the OP wasn't trying be at all incendiary...so I don't want to be negative.

I would not complain on the forums about these things....

You will get nasty PM's and flamed......people are very loyal to there dealers.

Got my fiddy today! Amazing watch. Already have it on a Don carbon.

Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No worries about Angus guys, really.

D

PS Im going to order again from him soon, prob a vintage tag throwback.