When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who won the Free V.I.P. Membership?

scottie333

Wow, I just noticed I've got the VIP membership when I realized I could edit my posts :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks very much, I shall use this new level of access to increase my knowledge to better help others :)

You could start by changing your signature ;)

Well...congratulations to the winner that posted in the "Give me a free VIP membership"...

the winner is.......*drumroll*..................................

Everybody!!! Yes, everybody who started a thread has been awareded a 1 month free VIP membership.

Thanks!

/Tim

Hey wait a second! I started threads and I don't have the "juice".

/Tim

I'm sorry, but I can' seem to find your name on the list of people who started a thread in the "Give me a free VIP membership" forum, so I guess that's why you haven't been upgraded;

U1-1173429227.jpg

I'm sorry, but I can' seem to find your name on the list of people who started a thread in the "Give me a free VIP membership" forum, so I guess that's why you haven't been upgraded;

Ohhhhhhhhh..... I thought it was "started" a thread in the Forums. My bad. Guess I just need to join.

Hey! If I join for the pre-paid 12 months will you give me one month free so I don't feel excluded?? :crazy:

/Tim

I for one just want to thank the admins for not upgrading me to VIP status and having me not win!

NOW I can say truelly, " I never win MORE! "

I feel LEFT out

LeftyDNA

Well...congratulations to the winner that posted in the "Give me a free VIP membership"...

the winner is.......*drumroll*..................................

Everybody!!! Yes, everybody who started a thread has been awareded a 1 month free VIP membership.

I for one just want to thank the admins for not upgrading me to VIP status and having me not win!

NOW I can say truelly, " I never win MORE! "

I feel LEFT out

LeftyDNA

Not sure why, but you seem to have concentrated your energy posting in everybody elses thread instead of creating your own.... :huh:

Yes you are correct, call it being different, left handed or stupid! :huh:

Didn't think doooh! to start my own thread, but I enumerated << whew, a number of reason :(

Well if it wasn't for BAD luck, I'd have no luck at all :black_eye:

Still feeling LEFT out

LeftyDNA

Not sure why, but you seem to have concentrated your energy posting in everybody elses thread instead of creating your own.... :huh:

Ok, just because deep in my heart of hearts I would like to win once in my life, and I really really really really ....really really really want a VIP membership, I'm asking the admins, Ken, Deltahoe, to review and see if I qualify under the idiot exemption. I posted my reasons, enumerating several more than once and participated in the entire process, day. I just never started my own thread, DOOOOHHHHH! <<<<< idiot exemption PLEASE!! :whistling::wounded1:

Feeling LEFT out

LeftyDNA