When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Birthday: End of part 1

Admin

So, another day comes to an end and the first part of our birthday celebration is over. First part? Yes, first part! Our first celebration was made on the date that the forum was created. But after the forum was created, the RWG crew had many days of work ahead of them. Most of the moderators we in bad shape and had to go through a rigorous excersie program where they had to delete up to 50 posts a day plus they had to run 5 miles every evening before they went to bed. No sigaretts, alcohol or stippers were allowed in the admin section during these days. Anyway, our "official" birthday is the 17th of march. That's when we opened up the board to all the members. So this is just an early warning that from the 17-18 march we'll be havin' another party and you are all invited. We have more free stuff to give away and we will have more activities, so stay tuned ;)

PS I'm looking though the posts posted in the "Give me a free VIP membership" and someone will be upgraded real soon ;)

PS I'm looking though the posts posted in the "Give me a free VIP membership" and someone will be upgraded real soon ;)

I'm paying for Corgi's $10 upgrade and I've got another $10 to donate on Edge's behalf. Can you PM me the paypal address? :D