When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Article claims wealthy rate IWC

dcrooz

Hey Guys,

I subscribe to a newsletter around the wealth management industry. One article today particularly grabbed my attention...

IWC Wins the Battle of the Watches

Swiss watch maker IWC has been ranked as the number one luxury watch brand by affluent consumers in the US familiar with the brand in a recent poll.

IWC was selected out of a group including Patek Philippe, Breguet, Rolex and sister brands Vacheron Constantin and Cartier.

Hey Guys,

I subscribe to a newsletter around the wealth management industry. One article today particularly grabbed my attention...

IWC Wins the Battle of the Watches

Swiss watch maker IWC has been ranked as the number one luxury watch brand by affluent consumers in the US familiar with the brand in a recent poll.

IWC was selected out of a group including Patek Philippe, Breguet, Rolex and sister brands Vacheron Constantin and Cartier.

well, thats interesting, except that, there is abig difference between "wins battle of watches" and "would recommend to a friend" I probably would recomend IWC to a friend who was not a watch nut - unless they could afford a patek :) whereas in the same price catagory, i'd go for a zenith or ulysse nardin

It is funny that different watches mean different things in certain circles. In my circle of friends nobody has an IWC watch. Many Cartiers, 1 Rolex wearer, and a lot of Omegas. But no IWC. But different strokes for different folks. That is what makes this a great hobby.

IWC, JLC, Vacheron, Cartier (I believe) and a few others are all owned by Richemont. Oh, Panerai of course as well.

Does Mont Blanc fall into that category as well? I only ask because when I was in an AD for MB the saleman noticed my 111 :D And told me that Mont Blanc and Panerai had an affiliation. I just agreed with him as to keep the conversation rolling, but actually never heard that before. So when I saw your post I wondered if in fact they were all under the same "house".