When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Destro with my first and best strap....

V

Well this is my first finished and perfect strap I have made..

Made from the dark blue/violet-ish colour leather I have.. The white stitching fits perfect this colour and it is made I think very straight and spaced.

Perfect with Jeans and casual clothes ;)

219089-14968.jpg

219089-14969.jpg

219089-14970.jpg

219089-14971.jpg

Well this is my first finished and perfect strap I have made..

Made from the dark blue/violet-ish colour leather I have.. The white stitching fits perfect this colour and it is made I think very straight and spaced.

Perfect with Jeans and casual clothes ;)

219202-14941.jpg

219202-14942.jpg

219202-14943.jpg

219202-14944.jpg

I love the look of the destro, especially since I'm left handed and I've been forced somewhat to wearing a watch on my left hand anyway. Nice combo. The stitching on the strap looks really clean!!

Dude (skcheng) don't conform! Being lefthanded is just a great reason to be a Panerai freak. There's 11 gen destros you can find reps for, there are lots of 2 handed models that can be reworked to Destro. If you've collected all those at that point you'll be hard core and if your like me trying to figure out how to get Fantasy models. I'm working on a fantasy Destro Arktos. Anyways there are also other lefty reps. The Graham is a great lefty watch, and some dealers will be coming out with a Swordfish model soon. Good luck

And V I always love your watches, straps, pics, etc. Very Nice, what are you going to attempt next?

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

I love the look of the destro, especially since I'm left handed and I've been forced somewhat to wearing a watch on my left hand anyway. Nice combo. The stitching on the strap looks really clean!!