When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beautiful gen hi-rez pictures website

NaviChief

Michael Sandler is the moderator of TimeZone.com and takes excellent pictures :)

His self-proclaimed favorite watch is on the page -- if anyone wants to guess .... I have one also and LOVE it :) though I would have to admit it is my second favorite watch in my collection :)

German Perfection :) - I'm not as good as Michael but here are a few attempts ....

219790-14836.jpg

219790-14837.jpg

219790-14838.jpg

Michael Sandler is the moderator of TimeZone.com and takes excellent pictures :)

His self-proclaimed favorite watch is on the page -- if anyone wants to guess .... I have one also and LOVE it :) though I would have to admit it is my second favorite watch in my collection :)

German Perfection :) - I'm not as good as Michael but here are a few attempts ....

219792-14835.jpg

someone get me a towel.... I'm drippin' :wub: ....

GO rocks - you have to love German engineering...I am green with envy ;)