When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Johnnywatch on Ebay

Pix

I looked at an older Schumacher Speedmaster there about a year ago .. seemed legit.

Negative - Hong Kong address being so close to Replica-Central.

Negative - lots of similar models.

Positive - a lot of genuine high rollers in HK.

Positive - All the photos look original.

Positive - legit seeming feedback.

First we didn't agree they are gens, however if they are it may be a case of someone picking them up cheap from Pawn shops in HK.

Then again they may be reps from a factory that our dealers don't go to........................who knows? :blink:

Ken

@Ken : If the MB he has is not a gen, it's damn perfect : look at the engraving on the case. It true that all the rest can be surely easily replicated (chrono with a 7750), but this engraving (embossing) is already something special (in my opinion). My rep has only some laser etching, which make sense for the price.

Hope the link works : *http://cgi.ebay.fr/Montblanc-Day-Date-Chrono-Auto-See-Through-Back-38mm_W0QQitemZ170091264919QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If these are reps, at that time, I urge any of our dealer to get such perfect reps : anyone would make a lot of money by realizing the myth of the perfect rep. You know, those fans who are able to spend 500-800 dollars for a rep.

But for this price, they should be able to replicate the certificates and supply the whole accessories, which actually are not available from Johnnywatch.

What is Pawn shop ?

@pug : I was afraid of such answer, and I must say I had thought the same.

Really don't know.

I wished I could meet someone here that had an experience with him.

These prices aren't definate. Many of the auctions have several days left. On no reserve auctions alot of bidding goes on in the final seconds driving up the price. Sellers like this also use software to end the auction if it doesn't reach their price. In asia alot of luxury brands are less expensive. Most of them start out as grey market and get pawned or traded. This guy is legit.

These prices aren't definate. Many of the auctions have several days left. On no reserve auctions alot of bidding goes on in the final seconds driving up the price. Sellers like this also use software to end the auction if it doesn't reach their price. In asia alot of luxury brands are less expensive. Most of them start out as grey market and get pawned or traded. This guy is legit.

Have a look at the ended auctions : prices remain cheap. that does not mean that the MB I look for will be cheap at the end, for sure.

The pawn shops is a good reason why the prices remain overall affordable. I have my explanation here, thanks.