When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Group Run 2 CLOSED

Double AR Group Run 2 Signup

*** Sign-ups Are Closed For Round 2 ***

Post to this thread if you would like to get in on the second AR run. This is for DOUBLE sided AR only. If demand for a single sided run appears, we can start another signup thread. Please read and understand this post prior to signing up: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=219528 Please do NOT sign up unless you're 100% committed to participating.

If you are shipping crystals to people who will extract them for you (The Zigmeister, flav, Pug, etc), please wait until the sign-up list is full just to be sure the run will proceed. Edit: flavor flav has informed me that he has cleared his schedule and is willing to offer quick crystal removal / re-installation service for anyone needing it. He is US based. Please PM him for details.

There are 20 crystals needed to initiate the run. I will go over 20, but not by much... Get signed up soon!

Here is the current sign-up list:

1 - chieftang

2 - kruzer

3 - kruzer

4 - kruzer

5 - kruzer

6 - kruzer

7 - kruzer

8 - BigNasty

9 - trunk21

10 - pizzanooo

11 - triplehd

12 - triplehd

13 - deltatahoe

14 - deltatahoe

15 - b16a2

16 - ar0401

17 - jack

18 - The Zigmeisterzumba

19 - The Zigmeisterzumba

20 - trunk21

21 - kruzer

22 - kruzer

23 - BigNasty

24 - BigNasty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How similar are the crystals on the Panerai? Are there just one or two type of crystals on the 44m models for instance? Do you think we would have any luck getting a couple of blanks and just getting them done? I am going to want one for a 44mm base, but I am not ready for it yet.

/Tim

How similar are the crystals on the Panerai? Are there just one or two type of crystals on the 44m models for instance? Do you think we would have any luck getting a couple of blanks and just getting them done? I am going to want one for a 44mm base, but I am not ready for it yet.

/Tim

I wouldn't know where to get the blanks. I have some Jimmyz Fu blanks, but well, those are mine. :)

Is anyone who signed up for the second AR run German-based and would be willing to remove a single Ingy crystal for me ??

How about EU-based?

I'm charging the same as flav does for popping the crystals out and replacing them, only in the EU.

1 - chieftang

2 - kruzer

3 - kruzer

4 - kruzer

5 - kruzer

6 - kruzer

7 - kruzer

8 - Pugwash

9 - Pugwash

10 - pizzanooo

11 - triplehd

12 - triplehd

13 - deltatahoe

14 - deltatahoe

15 - b16a2

16 - open

17 - open

18 - open

19 - open

20 - open

I am asking coz I have some watches in the mail right now that could need some AR.

I hope this isn't starting for a week or so as I'm bang in the middle of my house move at the end of next week. If we need to have everything organised before April 1, I'm going to have to pull out of the group and of offering my crystal removal/fitting services. :(

Chiefy, when are you hoping to kick this off?

I hope this isn't starting for a week or so as I'm bang in the middle of my house move at the end of next week. If we need to have everything organised before April 1, I'm going to have to pull out of the group and of offering my crystal removal/fitting services. :(

Chiefy, when are you hoping to kick this off?

Can uziuzi ship to you now so that you can have everything in the mail to the US on the 1st?

3 spots still open!!

Can uziuzi ship to you now so that you can have everything in the mail to the US on the 1st?

3 spots still open!!

I may very well take the three... I just need to know which gen's brands double coat! Most specifically, Panerai, Breitling and the new tag carrera chrono.

Thanks

Rick

I may very well take the three... I just need to know which gen's brands double coat! Most specifically, Panerai, Breitling and the new tag carrera chrono.

Thanks

Rick

For PAMs, I thought most were single sided only, but I think some newer models might be coming out double sided now. It'll depend which PAM you're coating I guess. Breitlings are mostly (if not all) double sided. I know the TAG Tiger Woods is double AR. I would assume other TAGs are too, but don't know for sure.

For PAMs, the last I heard was most were single sided only. Breitlings are mostly (if not all) double sided. I know the TAG Tiger Woods is double AR. I would assume other TAGs are too, but don't know for sure.

I would have three to do most likely... how soon do you need them. Two are on the way. I have a PM to flavor flav checking with him as well. If I don't get this run, no big deal, I will catch the next one. Thanks for the info as I have a few PAMs I want done as well.