When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to track down Canal Street Reps online?

TeeJay

A while back, a member posted a Canal Street Rolex they'd picked up 15 years ago, and I really liked it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that sold watches of this kind? I haven't had much luck with google, as everything coming up is reasonably accurate. The watch in question didn't even look like a model Rolex had ever made, but, I really liked it. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I visit nyc canal st at least once per week , & i can assure you the reps here are of the wrost quality ever ..

if your looking for something asian & low cost see jay & angel they sell there asian rolex for about $50 .

thought im always on the look out in canal st , :rolleyes: im hunting down a decent asian brietling superocean :victory:

Low cost isn't my aim, I'm looking for something like this:

221902-14246.jpg

I wouldn't say 'low quality', because I think that is a really nice watch, and I'd wear it any day :)

Low cost isn't my aim, I'm looking for something like this:

221904-14245.jpg

I wouldn't say 'low quality', because I think that is a really nice watch, and I'd wear it any day :)

it looks like they built it with spare watch parts .. i could be mistakeing but i think this i s a fantasy model ..

dont know wait to the rolex experts shime in ..

in any case good luck with your quest .. :victory:

althought the CG'S are of the best quality iv ever seen man ! rock on .. :whistling:

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER

it looks like they built it with spare watch parts .. i could be mistakeing but i think this i s a fantasy model ..

dont know wait to the rolex experts shime in ..

in any case good luck with your quest .. :victory:

althought the CG'S are of the best quality iv ever seen man ! rock on .. :whistling:

This is precicely what I mean, it's a 100% fantasy model, but, I really like it, and would love something similar for my collection.

A while back, a member posted a Canal Street Rolex they'd picked up 15 years ago, and I really liked it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that sold watches of this kind? I haven't had much luck with google, as everything coming up is reasonably accurate. The watch in question didn't even look like a model Rolex had ever made, but, I really liked it. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

http://watchsilix.com/ is the closest we have access to.

I would suggest CQout also.

For a watch like that (a low end design that has no relation to anything Rolex ever made), your best bet might be to search images.google.com for 'rolex' or 'fake rolex' and be prepared to do alot of searching and following false leads. Eventually, you will probably locate someone with that watch.

I ordered my first rep at CQout from the guy mentioned by richard_uk.

His name is colin778, check his feedback !

Quick delivery and if package get lost he send replacements. :p

He ships from Malaysia.

Here's the link again:

Colin778

Edited by paulV

Actually there are many sites out there that will sell you Canal street watches, the problem being of course that they will charge you up to a Grand for them :blink:

Ken

BTW Reg one needs to question why you have the "I am a super rich Pimp" watch at your finger tips :lol:

hey check out my fantasy rollie :victory: i just installed this insert on an old eta sub & bam ! fantacy model .

222064-14194.jpg

if you cant find it built your own ! :victory:

That's looking pretty sharp there :thumbsupsmileyanim: I'm building my own Omega 2531.80, but that will at least still look like a 2531.80... The thing I liked about the watch I showed, is that it isn't any known model of Rolex. For want of a better term, it is a Fake, rather than a Replica :D

Thanks for the suggestions, folks, cqout didn't have a Rolex like I was after, but it did have a real selection of Panerai, ranging from