When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 2007 Breitling Steelfish with new second hand!

Rolexman

Saw it at an AD yesterday and also was able to find a picture for you guys. I don't like it.

Hang on, is the tail of the S flat on that one too? Has the visual tell on our reps disappeared?

Damn, it would appear the only remaining tells are the pearl and the lume on the chapter ring. :blink:

Hang on, is the tail of the S flat on that one too? Has the visual tell on our reps disappeared?

Damn, it would appear the only remaining tells are the pearl and the lume on the chapter ring. :blink:

Quite amazing when you stop and think about the progress made in the last year of manufacturing.

Well for those of us who purchase reps this sort of progress on the manufacturing side is trully welcomed...But it's very disturbing to those who look at places like ebay for deals on gens.. as i can only imagine the amount of scams that will shortly arise from such accurate reps being produced each day

The original link would use Imageshack too, surely. :blink:

I know that's what I can't understand. When a picture is linked form this site to the original source it doesnt work. Like the other day with the white steel fish (rep or gen) that we were looking at. When I get the link to the site it appears on originally, it works! :g:

hee hee that second hand looks like the ones u see on cheap a21j breitling reps.

I second that... butt ugly!

And yes, it is a gen. I'm a 100% sure. Saw it also at an AD and I know this seller (Alex), he only sells gens.

I included the pic as regular attachment.

post-682-1174899421_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolexman

Good news then confirmed as genn as one of the tell tales for me was the rounded numerals on the reps but if the gens can also look like that, even better. As for the seonds hands, it looks ok, easy to see that is for sure.